Pentax Commercial in SG (From Pentax Singapore FB page)

ranchy

Jan 11, 2010
Saw it on Pentax Singapore Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/SGPentax?fref=nf

Catch the Pentax commercial on Channel 5 and in Cathay Cinemas!

[video=youtube;P6JG44-GCU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6JG44-GCU8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

:vhappy: Is it the first Video Commercial for Pentax in Singapore?? :cheergal:

Reactions: felixcat8888
'Dare to be different' :bsmilie:

Alfred here im a Pentaxian proud owner of *istDL & K30!
I saw the fantastic AD on TV. Glad to see Pentax Punching its way into SG Market.

Heard Pentax commercial in the radio before and happy to see it progressed to TV. Nice one...

I am the first one who clicked the thumbup :cool:

Never Late , it's New Beginning ! Quite reminiscence of the old Japanese Pentax Ads.
Should make it more funny. :)

A bit cheesy and classic concept of photography ad but nice!

Maybe they should market the 645z aggressively and people will start to think Pentax = pro!

Standard consumer mindset:
Big (645z) = pro = expensive, then sees other variants = MUST be just as good!

A bit cheesy and classic concept of photography ad but nice! Maybe they should market the 645z aggressively and people will start to think Pentax = pro! Standard consumer mindset: Big (645z) = pro = expensive, then sees other variants = MUST be just as good!
As long as Canon and Nikon don't advertise Pentax is pro, nobody will ever believe that. ;)

great! but I haven't seen in on TV yet haha.

let more people know about Pentax! :)

edit: channel 5 only? no wonder I don't see it, I don't watch channel 5 ;p

Last edited:
great! but I haven't seen in on TV yet haha. let more people know about Pentax! :) edit: channel 5 only? no wonder I don't see it, I don't watch channel 5 ;p
Just before during 9:30pm news channel 5 yesterday

It's pretty tough time for all camera makers now. Any exposure of our Pentax brand is a good thing.

Wonder how and when we'd be able to see the glory days of dSLR cameras again. Probably not anytime soon.

It's pretty tough time for all camera makers now. Any exposure of our Pentax brand is a good thing.

Wonder how and when we'd be able to see the glory days of dSLR cameras again. Probably not anytime soon.
Rather the glory days of ILCs. :)

if sony A6000 is WR and well got afew unique lens maybe I get it as my backup ILCs ahahahahah

if sony A6000 is WR and well got afew unique lens maybe I get it as my backup ILCs ahahahahah
The Sony would be the last on my list, the lenses don't excite me. :devil: And it's not WR.

why so?:what:

You can check the sale numbers of all major dSLR manufacturers in the past year or two, they have been declining continunously. This year's numbers will sure be even worse. But thanks to weaker Yan rate, the total income for these Japanese companies aren't as bad as they would have been (if the Yan wasn't so weak).