Pentax CNY Promotion at Challenger Mini - Funan 2nd Floor

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Yesterday after I collected my newly bought lens (yeah, can't help, bought another one ;)), I wondered around Funan, you know, the usual places. I stopped by Challenger Mini to see the limited gold and silver Kr. They look really nice. Happened to see their CNY promotion for Pentax stuff. The prices are very attractive. Here are some of the deals they are offering right now:

Normal K-r with kit lens (black/pink/white): $860 with a nice free case
Limited K-r gold and silver kit: $1060 with a nice free case
DA50-200WR: $160 only if buy any of the above!

These are very attractive prices, and the DA50200WR is a steal if you are buying a K-r right now. If only they had enough K5 to promote too ;p

How come they didn't have the deal when I bought my K-5 :(

Oh well, I'm sure this would make some guys a even happier CNY :)

Cheers and happy shooting.

Huh? You were there yesterday? So was I. I have to say both the gold and silver colored K-r rocks. :thumbsup:

STOP TEMPTING ME! DAMN YOU GUYS :bsmilie:

i have to get this off my head... off my head... off my head~~~

Was at Challenger Mini 2nd floor 20 mins ago and the PWP bundle was sold out.. T_T
Left my contact number there for them to contact me next week. Maybe Monday or Tuesday.
Hopefully before CNY...

And yeah, the KR limited edition is coool stuff.. ^^

Hi...What is PWP?
In anycase, I do hope the best for them is to put the camera into their permanent case. Coloured cameras are going to sell like hotcakes.:)

Purchase with purchase...

Hi Ultravan,

Can check if the normal k-r with kit lens still available? Anything was bundled?

anyone buying the kr with kit ... but do not need the 50-200wr..
i would like to have that. =)

the 200mm reach should be enuff for concert photo taking rite ?:think:

Last edited:
Huh? You were there yesterday? So was I. I have to say both the gold and silver colored K-r rocks. :thumbsup:

I was there ard 7pm too . Didn't see of you.

Fw , they got promotion for k5 or they got stock for k5 ? I am cameraless for 2 week liao :(

Just an update. The promotion is sold out already only 4 sets was available. And the 860 quoted was before gst.

Yeah, finally decided to go for the DA18135, so I got that one :) But I didn't buy from Challenger Mini though, don't know anyone there yet :embrass:

Fw , they got promotion for k5 or they got stock for k5 ? I am cameraless for 2 week liao :(

Don't know. I didn't see any K5 around, and I didn't ask...

Congrats on yr lens purchase, which lens in yr dry cab will make way for it & appear in the B/S forum? we wait with bated breath...;)

Thanks Henry. I finally got the DA18-135WR. After our trip to Malaysia, I felt a WR lens would be a great help when shooting near water :)

Wonder if got membership got any further discount or not, tempting me to use FUTURE money and I have yet to buy dry cabinet!!!

Ooohhh who wanna buy KR hor if want battery holder can order or buy from penisula 2nd floor. I today walk there see see look look see they selling $25

Hi Ultravan,

Can check if the normal k-r with kit lens still available? Anything was bundled?

Hi there, I was there to buy the KR lens kit in black w/50-200WR lens but both item is sold out..

Only left with white and pink.. 50-200WR lens all gone.. Heard early next week shipment will be coming according to their staff so I have to wait.. bo bian

For your info, the staff said K5 also coming next week... but dunno if got promo anot?

As for me, bo budget for K5... T_T

Will settle for K5 first as I'm still a noob ^^

Need to learn alot more from you guys...

Thanks Henry. I finally got the DA18-135WR. After our trip to Malaysia, I felt a WR lens would be a great help when shooting near water :)

Indeed. It's a lens I love to have too ... congrats!