Not open for further replies.

kohweeloon

May 2, 2004
hi guy

anyone guys or gal in singapore using this two lenses. the only place i can

find is in the ebay. any comments. thank

1. Pentax AF mount 500mm telephoto lens

2. Pentax K Mount K1000 ME Super Program Hi-Def 500mm Lens

Are you interested in a Pentax SMCP-A* 600mm f/5.6 ED IF? Let me know if interested, and how much you wanna pay :)

A600f5.6.jpg

This one:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=122915&is=REG

Good luck and happy hunting.

fengwei

toooooooo expensive for me. not a professional photographer. the price on the two lens look very attractive but have not try ebay before. not sure safe or not. labout singapore $200-$250 for a 500mm len :)

kohweeloon said:
fengwei

toooooooo expensive for me. not a professional photographer. the price on the two lens look very attractive but have not try ebay before. not sure safe or not. labout singapore $200-$250 for a 500mm len :)

Those lenses you are looking at are all MIRROR LENSES. That's why they are cheap. And they are made by third parties, not Pentax orginal. You just can't find a Pentax original 500mm prime lens (not a mirror lens) for just S$200-250, unless the lens is really spoiled already :D

Never had any experience with mirror lenses, but it'll be okay I guess if you don't mind the pic quality.

Another way to have a long focal length is to use a teleconverter. It's cheaper and might be better than a mirror lens.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.