Pentax 6Feb2016 Outing - Chinatown CNY -Post your photos here!

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
Thanks again to Jaiyen for leading the outing this time.
Very happy to be able to catch up with everyone and make some new friends.

Wishing everyone an early Happy Chinese New Year. :)

Turn around Chinatown Point by jenkwang, on Flickr

The group shot. (I think Cheong had to leave early to queue up for the bak kua ;)

20160205-DSC00012 by jenkwang, on Flickr

Had a fun time meeting up with everyone. Thanks for organising!

DSC04288a.jpg

Meetup at Macdonalds Chinatown Point

DSC04386a.jpg

Plenty of nice things to buy for the year of the monkey

DSC04399a.jpg

DSC04401a.jpg

DSC04440a.jpg

Last edited:
My contribution:

Untitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr

Untitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr

Many thanks to JK for showing us the camping spot to take this photo. Not to forget Joe for for making an effort in organizing this outing in the midst of CNY. Lastly, I am quite glad other camera system users are joining us to make the outing merrier.

Unfortunately I have to leave early, else will join them for street photography.

Wah jk, zaren and chris nice pics....all did their part to contribute in this outing if not this outing will not happened. Yes dont forget other brands contribution....thx a zillions.

Anyway if u all can contribute in ordering our pentax white limited edition polo shirt and cotton tees - limited worldwide 12pcs per design only and u get a chance to print your name Great Right!!!, kindly put your name in asap to avoid disappointment...thank you! :)

Looks like a good outing!
Wanted to join, but still need to do preparation for Chinese new year thingy...

Do post more of the photos, people!!!

Cheers

Chris, really nice shots from the vantage point.

Zaren, looks like you caught some really nice moments.
I like the look from the fujian, as a picture, it really renders nice.
But next time I need to break into a place, I know I can shine a torch the security camera. :D

Last edited:
JK, really sweet shots from the 14mm lens, and a nice angle for Chinatown Point. The group photo has a very nice pop to it, one of the nicest I've seen recently of photo outings.

Joe - thanks for all your hard work, very enjoyable outing.

Chris, cool cityscape shots, the long exposure of the clouds in the 1st photo energizes the scene.

ranchy - it was indeed a good outing. looking forward to everyone's photos too.

Last edited:
Marcus, funky use of the FE lens, and the little girl was certainly a popular model. well done!

JK, i like your bazaar shots, especially of the vendors. can feel the CNY mood.

Happy New Year!祝各位新老朋友猴年吉祥如意!

Keep posting!! nice photos from~!

Happy Chinese New Year!! In the year of the monkey, wishing all good health, abundance of luck and wealth and always happy and taking more photos!