Pentax 645Z Medium Format Digital Camera Officially Announced

just called APD office and Z coming in may or june, date not fix yet. Price should be close to USD 8.5K, somewhere sing 10K body alone.;)

Annie wan buying here?:bsmilie:

marcus

just called APD office and Z coming in may or june, date not fix yet. Price should be close to USD 8.5K, somewhere sing 10K body alone.;)

marcus

we dun really need 2 kidneys right? ;p

we dun really need 2 kidneys right? ;p

Yes you need to sell 2 kidneys when you are buying phaseX and 1 kidney if you are buying Hasselblad.

For Pentax, just work overtime for a month will suffice;)

marcus

Yes you need to sell 2 kidneys when you are buying phaseX and 1 kidney if you are buying Hasselblad.

For Pentax, just work overtime for a month will suffice;)

marcus

For me have to work maybe 6 mths sadly :angry:

Let me calcuate...if i save 500 a month...OMG i need about 2yrs before i can afford it....sad

I just got back from osaka
645Z Is selling in june at 720000yen tax free

Worse for me if I can only save $100 a month takes me ...... 10 years

Hmmm.... Come to think of it, I've shot Pentax for 3 years already.. I believe you have been a longer user therefore, $100/month and finding yourself with a 645Z or whatever MF in 10yrs time, that's not too bad!

Just don't keep upgrading bodies unnecessarily.. Hee!

:p

Hmmm.... Come to think of it, I've shot Pentax for 3 years already.. I believe you have been a longer user therefore, $100/month and finding yourself with a 645Z or whatever MF in 10yrs time, that's not too bad!

Just don't keep upgrading bodies unnecessarily.. Hee!

:p

That CBA has to be curbed first though . . . I find that I only use a certain number of lenses and not necessarily all that I currently own. Might get rid of those I hardly use like the DA*200.

Last edited:

marcus

marcus, so u getting 645D or 645Z? let's do macro outing once u get it...
your 120mm macro lens has been waiting for the body far too long already ;)

That CBA has to be curbed first though . . . I find that I only use a certain number of lenses and not necessarily all that I currently own. Might get rid of those I hardly use like the DA*200.

* thumbs up *
But yes.. GAS is so tough to combat! Best solution is really to have no money. LoL! Planning to lock mine away in a savings bond and still benefit from medical coverage along with it too.. ;)

marcus, so u getting 645D or 645Z? let's do macro outing once u get it...
your 120mm macro lens has been waiting for the body far too long already ;)

Wah... I really wonder how to do macro with MF! Especially bugs!
Would be interested to know too!

* thumbs up *
But yes.. GAS is so tough to combat! Best solution is really to have no money. LoL! Planning to lock mine away in a savings bond and still benefit from medical coverage along with it too.. ;)

Yes, that would be the ideal solution to really curb gear purchases for a time. What kind of savings is that?

I just got back from osaka
645Z Is selling in june at 720000yen tax free

this is getting interesting. convert to Singapore dollars, its sing 8853 todays exchange rate. Yen is expected go go down further and so in 2 months time its going lower and hence a cheaper Z.

Iitto, sigma 500 f4.5 aldy cost 7K. Top up a little and can have a ZZZ;):bsmilie:

Any one going Osaka in 2 months time?

marcus