Penny Dai & Jiang Mei Qi autograph session

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiener

Apr 30, 2004
Alexandra Village
I was at the autograph session held at Bishan Junction 8 last Sunday.Not easy to find a good spot with the crowd on the day.

a2fe.jpg

9504.jpg

9dc8.jpg

ef9a.jpg

d622.jpg

c4c9.jpg

1b24.jpg

51fb.jpg

Photos were taken using Nikon D70 with Tamron 70-300mm.

Thats funny,how come the images din appear.Think I need some help here.

Some of the images did not appeared, try to use bounch flash if possible to take the shots .. :)

I am still saving up to buy the SB600 or 800.Anyone can intro compatible 3rd party flashes?

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

the second last photo u manually put in the catch light izit...look real fake haha...
anyway i saw a few of u there...but i didnt have my cam wif me.....were u the one using the d70 wif the escel bag??

Yes.That was me.Other getting rid of the red eye.I Din do anything to the photos

hmmm...... to be frank. for the images i seen, theres still lots of improvements to be made. i would think u should take portraits for Idols rather den landscape since its a individual shot. :nono:

give u a 4.5/10

theres still lots and lots of room for improvement, the flash version does not contribute to the image quality, u can still take great pics using SB28DX, its how u use it.

Thanks for your comments Gleen.I really need alot of training,I'm totally new to photography,barely 3 months since I bought the camera.SB28DX is also quite X.Think got to save for months before I can afford a speedflash.Will still be going around taking photos if time permits cos still in NS.Keep the comments coming,I really appreciate it.

glennyong said:
hmmm...... to be frank. for the images i seen, theres still lots of improvements to be made. i would think u should take portraits for Idols rather den landscape since its a individual shot. :nono:

give u a 4.5/10

theres still lots and lots of room for improvement, the flash version does not contribute to the image quality, u can still take great pics using SB28DX, its how u use it.

well, i will say technically these photo are very good, compare to all the car show pic posted here. (how much will u rate those car show photo if u rate these 4.5/10?)

at least the colour, exposure and sharpness are correct to me, just that the composition need to be improved. For me, I will try to avoid the mic covering part of the face and also wait for eye contact

keep practise :D

Thanks Wai for your comments.I will take note of your advise.Too bad I can't go down to Taka next Saturday.If not can try out again.Well just need to keep on practising.These live sessions are challenging to me as it takes anticipation and fast reaction to snap the best during the whole show.

stiener said:
Thanks Wai for your comments.I will take note of your advise.Too bad I can't go down to Taka next Saturday.If not can try out again.Well just need to keep on practising.These live sessions are challenging to me as it takes anticipation and fast reaction to snap the best during the whole show.

next sat at taka?? what is that?

If you listen to Yes 9.33.There is a mini concert at Taka.Zhang Yu and Ding Xiao Qi will be appearing.

hmmmm.... so it was u....haha i was practically staring at u there.....haha...

Well...maybe because I look and act like a newbie.It was really troublesome carry an extra bag with me.Very tiring.

glennyong said:

give u a 4.5/10

Since you sound so pro in concert/idol photography, mind to share your
portfolio or some of your works ?

Status
Not open for further replies.