Penarakan Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
2680922575_09d271a8e1_o.jpg

Happened to pass by this colonial-style building the other day and decided to give it a shot. The pic was intentionally desaturated and added with a little texture to give it the 60's or 70's feel.

C & C welcome.

2 point perspective works for me. [=
i really like the texture you've added.
really got the 60's feel. :bsmilie:

underexposure doesnt work for me

i hope you can give him some decent advice instead of that stated above.

to TS, i like the feel of it. a classic, maybe if i am picky the build seem abit distorted by the WA lens you are using. you could try to use vertical distortion to fine tune it. it's fine as it is. the stop sign spoiler else i would have really believe i was a 60s picture =) nice stuffs

Thank you. Glad to know you like it.

classic feel:)

Yeap, that's what I want to achieve with this pic.

i hope you can give him some decent advice instead of that stated above.

to TS, i like the feel of it. a classic, maybe if i am picky the build seem abit distorted by the WA lens you are using. you could try to use vertical distortion to fine tune it. it's fine as it is. the stop sign spoiler else i would have really believe i was a 60s picture =) nice stuffs

Thanks ahquan. I'll take not of your comment on the vertical distortion. On 2nd look, I thought the "distortion" kind of made the building stand out. :D

Thanks ahquan. I'll take not of your comment on the vertical distortion. On 2nd look, I thought the "distortion" kind of made the building stand out. :D

to each his own. how you wish to express it, stick by it and your cuppa might nt be his. because it is only meaningfully to you. i hope you will not let others influence and sway you. some people here can get nasty. Take it with a pinch of salt. I'll be looking forward to more vintage series from you =p

Nice pic....!!

But you given me another kind of feeling......
the whole feeling felt like a HAUNTED HOUSE..!!!! :eek:

And overall is got the old look....

Thanks for sharing..!!!:p

whoa. :D
cool! :thumbsup:
bring me back to the 60s pls...

I really really like the processing! :thumbsup:

It helps convey your intended feel and mood of the shot, but I'm not sure about the 'out-of-nowhere' branches at the top of the frame.

I really really like the processing! :thumbsup:

It helps convey your intended feel and mood of the shot, but I'm not sure about the 'out-of-nowhere' branches at the top of the frame.

Thanks. Glad it works for you. Btw, I though the branches kind of frames up the subject. Else it would look a little too bare. Just my personal opinion...

to each his own. how you wish to express it, stick by it and your cuppa might nt be his. because it is only meaningfully to you. i hope you will not let others influence and sway you. some people here can get nasty. Take it with a pinch of salt. I'll be looking forward to more vintage series from you =p

Thank you for the advice.

More vintage series? Hmm.. my next post would probably be something else. I can be quite experimental sometimes. ;p

Bro i like it....i think u've got what u've intended spot on....right out from the archive kinda pic....:thumbsup:

Bro..apart from the 'modern' roadsign at the right side of the pic, you succeeded in bringing an old nostalgic aura with the photo. GOOD JOB!! Perhaps the old decorative border might enhance it more..just my 0.02 ...;)

It has the keystone effect, how can it be 2 points perspective?

But nice PP. Good feel. I am fine with the "No entry" sign, they exists in the 60s too.:bsmilie:

The other road sign is more eyesore.

Status
Not open for further replies.