Penang Trip

tanbingjie

Dec 3, 2009
I'm planning a photography trip to Penang trip on the 21st Aug - 24th Aug 2014. We can all go together as one photography group. Anybody interested to join me, PM me for more information?

I'm going back to Penang and I'll stay there from 22-26th, I will go komtar there to pick up a x-t1 (FINALLY!!!). Not sure if I have car though... Which part of Penang you're interested? The wall painting and streets? Or places like Bukit Bendera/Batu Ferringhi?

Hi :) Ive been to penang a year back n totally in love with the place. N planning to go back again to soak into the rich culture that penang has to offer .. n I would like to get tgt more photographers to go tgt n have fun. N maybe we can meet there n you can show me to hidden places in penang ?

Well, I think mostly we can only meet on 1 day, as I need to spend a night in Alor Setar as well (Wife's home). I will let you know when I have the final itinerary.

As for hidden places... hahaha... They are not really that "hidden", and they are all over the place. But if you're looking to cover most of the scene, I don't think it's possible as there are A LOT!!! I spent half day (10am-3pm) solely on the wall painting hunter on bicycle. I think maybe I can give you some suggestions, to let you "clear" your time on the weekdays, then maybe if we were to meet, we can settle on 1-2 spots to cover on that day.

If you don't mind, I will PM you my number, then we can discuss your itinerary in Whatapps before you get your group together. At least plan's ahead, and it can gives some ideas to those who are going to join you.