Penang trip 27 to 29 Nov interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireemblem

Nov 15, 2008
Kiasu Nation
Hi all,

I will be heading up to penang during the coming long weekend and i am wondering if anyone else is interested in going too. It will be a very budgeted trip. Estimated total cost including transport,lodging and food will be $200 and below. Good for beginners trying out landscape/street shooting.

Will be checking out the various famous penang food too, so it is a photography cum foodie trip. If anyone is interested,can reply here or pm me and will see how to work this out.

However do be made known that in order to cut cost, we will be going to penang via coaches from JB Larkin station. But for the home coming trip, it will be direct to Singapore.

bro... 10 hrs bus ride.. with the festive season... maybe longer

bro... 10 hrs bus ride.. with the festive season... maybe longer

Ouch, liddat I think I'd better say no. I may have to work late night on 26th too so waking up early 27th will be a problem for me. :(

if FE mentioned earlier... I would be interested... done 1 bus trip there... OMG... I can reach Europe liao for the time I spent in the bus. Further... my last trip there.. my flight ticket is cheaper than the earlier bus fare.

Oh forgot to mention that i am actually setting off on the 26th night, so overnight 9 hours bus ride. So if you are like me that can sleep on the coach, it will be sleeping and waking up at dawn in penang. Guess that because of this, there will be few takers.

Jz came back from Penang.. Rained everyday till nw:complain:

Jz came back from Penang.. Rained everyday till nw:complain:

hey thanks for the update, forgot about checking the weather. From forecasts, seems like it will be full raining for those 3 days. No good for photo taking so looks like i am going to cancel this trip and go another time.

Locking up this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.