penang - now 10-13

kishleo

Nov 10, 2011
hi guys,

anyone traveling to Penang this weekend?
i am driving there this weekend including monday and tuesday, may be we can join to shoot together :) its good to shoot in group :)

wa ! do you have 2nd driver and 3rd driver? it seems to be a long long drive. especially if you are intending to drive over such a long distance. have a good and safe trip!

Hi Shizuma,

Thanks for the advice :) yeah its a long drive. i am the only driver but i am used for these long drives :) and its 4 days, there is lot of time to relax :)

gonna be jammed like crazy.

definitely there will be jam :(, i am planning to start a bit late so i may avoid some of the traffic. i will be starting around 2am from singapore, hoping to reach penang at 12noon with 3 breaks of 30mins.

definitely there will be jam :(, i am planning to start a bit late so i may avoid some of the traffic. i will be starting around 2am from singapore, hoping to reach penang at 12noon with 3 breaks of 30mins.

There are many massage palours along the road to Penang where you can rest and recharge your batteries.

Please don't ask for special as you need to conserve the energy for the long drive.

:)

Be prepared to deal with notorious Penang drivers + parking issues.

Thanks cks, point noted :)