leschang

Sep 9, 2007
Penang MY
fotokrazy.com
Penang International Airport Outlook

Interior, departure hall

Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram Buddhist Temple, Sleeping Buddha

the buddlha lying on it's side is nice.

But the barrel distortion in the center portion has created the impression of female hips, tapering down to slender thighs. :think:

Cheng Ho Footprint Temple, Batu Maung of Penang

nice shots you got there, thanks for sharing.

Your shots doesn't looks like there were stitched. How did you shoot these paranama shots? fish eye lens then crop ? which lens is it ?

they were actually all merged and stitched with probably 15~20 vertical shots individually, most of them taken with 18-70 kit lens.

Penang National Park Main Entrance, Teluk Bahang of Penang

they were actually all merged and stitched with probably 15~20 vertical shots individually, most of them taken with 18-70 kit lens.

impressive work indeed. I have tried stitching 10-20 shots before, but not on water / beach views because the water or waves are ever changing...almost impossible to stitch ( the joinging portion normally does not merge properly ). I see that your water paramount shots are mearging verywell.... impressive skills there.

nice panos, but for some of them, i find the composition a little boring, like the national park entrance and fishing village one
that said, the floatingmosque shots are beautiful, as are the airport shots :)
thanks for sharing

nice panos, but for some of them, i find the composition a little boring, like the national park entrance and fishing village one
that said, the floatingmosque shots are beautiful, as are the airport shots :)
thanks for sharing
yeah, you've got the point there, spectacular scenario is hard to find here, hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.