Pen F price dropping. Pen F Mark II coming?

I just got it an hour ago, lol. I got the silver one. Harvey Norman's staff was nice enough to get one of their colleagues to bring over from other outlet. I knew I had to take the silver when I saw it. It is unlike the silver from OMD. Maybe due to its design, silver on PEN F looks damn retro.
Congrats bro

great choices, good to see some of you guys back! Here's a silver Pen F in good light! Really like the Pen F, and the monochrome mode 2.
Yea, enjoying the small form factor which I miss. But now I need to find some new lenses again cos I sold most of it last time.

great choices, good to see some of you guys back! Here's a silver Pen F in good light! Really like the Pen F, and the monochrome mode 2.

Whats up bro. Nice to e-see you again. Good to be back and this forum changed quite a fair bit.

Anyway, camera body settled now. Now to get me some prime lens. i think with PEN F, I might end up using my Samyang 12mm manual focus lens more, lol. With real focus peaking instead of the fake focus peaking on my EM5 Mk1.