Pemaraal PA55 for FZ20


Status
Not open for further replies.

doUbleCHIN

New Member
May 10, 2004
585
0
0
Singapore
www.2chins.com
#1
Dear All FZ Series Guru,

I have recently realised the impotance of third party Adaptor Tube as opposed to the one supplied by Panasonic which will in some situation caused unwanted shadows and reflection as the lens barrel and the adapter has quite a gap with 72mm filters. Macro shots with the adaptor and 72mm flters will be rediculous too. Not to mentioned, the price for 72mm filters.

I have read from various sources (Including here) and much have talks about Raynox RT5264P, phayee 62mm, Pamaraal etc.

I intent to purchase the Pamaraal PA55 adaptor with Raynox DCR250 Super Macro Filter for macro shots since it comes with a universal adaptor for 52mm-67mm thread size and at the same time, I could still utilse my previous filters from my FZ1/2 without any step ring. I guess I may have to purchase a separate lense hood since the size will be different.

From you guys experience, is this combination suitable or make sense ? Should I concern with Vignetting when use with other lenses like Wcon 07 or Tcon in the future.

For macro shots, I was told zoom below 6x will be an issue which I guess is still acceptable for Raynox DCR250.

Many thanks for your advised.
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,845
8
38
#2
Get ba Raynox RT5264P (filter size 52mm). You can't go wrong, I sold mine and have regretted since then. (cos I jus reclaimed my FZ10 from the Pawnshop :bsmilie: ).

Everything is more economical when used with this adapter and the shadows I see are definitely not from the adapter. :thumbsup:
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,730
0
0
53
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
#3
Zenten said:
Get ba Raynox RT5264P (filter size 52mm). You can't go wrong, I sold mine and have regretted since then. (cos I jus reclaimed my FZ10 from the Pawnshop :bsmilie: ).

Everything is more economical when used with this filter and the shadows I see are definitely not from the adapter. :thumbsup:
Perhaps you can organize a MO, just like what I did for Phayee adapter? :dunno:
 

doUbleCHIN

New Member
May 10, 2004
585
0
0
Singapore
www.2chins.com
#4
After all the struggling, Finally have decided on Phayee. Relatively cheaper.

Don't want to struggle anymore.

Thanks again guys.
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,730
0
0
53
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
#5
doUbleCHIN said:
After all the struggling, Finally have decided on Phayee. Relatively cheaper.

Don't want to struggle anymore.

Thanks again guys.
Hahahaha...so you want to get the Phayee adapter? I do have some stock left at the moment... ;)
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#6
JimDavis said:
Hahahaha...so you want to get the Phayee adapter? I do have some stock left at the moment... ;)
wa.. advertising products again ??

hehe.. ;)
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,730
0
0
53
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
#7
k3nn3th03 said:
wa.. advertising products again ??

hehe.. ;)
hahahaha...no lar...he wants to get Phayee, I am the unofficial distributor here, so just ask ask lor...u so fast came back from the outing liao? How is your girlfriend? Oppssss....I mean...how is the outing? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#8
JimDavis said:
hahahaha...no lar...he wants to get Phayee, I am the unofficial distributor here, so just ask ask lor...u so fast came back from the outing liao? How is your girlfriend? Oppssss....I mean...how is the outing? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
well, she is fine.. in fact she has been trying to take some shot with my cam..

outing fine.. HJ did a good job..

azul came too..

meet new friends today..

:thumbsup:

only update a few pic on multiply..

not good, jus as my signature below say..

my skill sucks..!!! :angry:
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,730
0
0
53
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
#9
k3nn3th03 said:
well, she is fine.. in fact she has been trying to take some shot with my cam..

outing fine.. HJ did a good job..

azul came too..

meet new friends today..

:thumbsup:

only update a few pic on multiply..

not good, jus as my signature below say..

my skill sucks..!!! :angry:
Cool! I mean...the outing...

Your skill not bad, just that you might not be used to the camera initially. :) Keep shooting, and you will get better....

I am still thinking of the birdies around your work place, and of course...something else that you told me....just need to bring my tripod and camera up your office during lunch time, right? ;)
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#10
JimDavis said:
Cool! I mean...the outing...

Your skill not bad, just that you might not be used to the camera initially. :) Keep shooting, and you will get better....

I am still thinking of the birdies around your work place, and of course...something else that you told me....just need to bring my tripod and camera up your office during lunch time, right? ;)
speaking of that, my boss jus got one more unit.. no wire frame.. good spot.. :thumbsup: from there, i will be able to put a tripod along the win, then shot all the girls.. ops.. no, i mean the birdies..
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,730
0
0
53
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
#11
k3nn3th03 said:
speaking of that, my boss jus got one more unit.. no wire frame.. good spot.. :thumbsup: from there, i will be able to put a tripod along the win, then shot all the girls.. ops.. no, i mean the birdies..
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

May the girls be with you! (oppssss...please replace the word girls with birdies yourself...thanks!) ;p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom