Pelican Case 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.

scann

Nov 11, 2004
Hi,
has anyone used the pelican case 1400 before? and am i right that the model for lowe pro is omni sport? and what are the prices? im thinking of getting one when i am travelling to parts of china because of the rain and dust...thanks!:)

I saw one of those case quite a number of years ago and literally forgotten about their existance since then. This type of case would definately be great for those trip where you intend to brave some really nasty conditions.
Who sells Pelican or alterative brand in Singapore?

Never used a Pelican before. I use Stormcases. Built much nicer, in my opinion, the latches aren't the knuckle buster type that the Pelican cases have. All my equipment cases are Stormcases. There is even a video on youtube that shows a Stormcase being run over by a hummer. Talk about tough.

Some of the larger cases come with the travel wheels attached.

Check their website out

http://www.stormcase.com/

There is a shop in Adelphi that sells Stormcases, not too sure where it is but it is the shop that repairs underwater cameras and lighting.

how is the price compared to pelican? i am in shanghai so very hard to find...thanks!

how is the price compared to pelican? i am in shanghai so very hard to find...thanks!

When I got mine in the US, they were slightly cheaper than the Pelicans.

If they are hard to find you might be better off ordering your cases off the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.