peking duck rest and beijing pics


Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbuff

Senior Member
Aug 18, 2004
772
0
16
www.pbase.com
JimDavis said:
Which one did you go to? The main or the branch?
This would be the Wang Fu Jing branch. The street shots are at wang fu jing and there is also a shot of Dong Fang Xin Tian Di.

Nice shots.
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,731
0
36
55
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
digitalbuff said:
This would be the Wang Fu Jing branch. The street shots are at wang fu jing and there is also a shot of Dong Fang Xin Tian Di.

Nice shots.
Hmmmm...the quality of the Peking duck at Wang Fu Jin branch is far more inferior compare with the quality in the main one...

If have chance, should try again at the main restaurant at 前门大街.
 

digitalbuff

Senior Member
Aug 18, 2004
772
0
16
www.pbase.com
JimDavis said:
Hmmmm...the quality of the Peking duck at Wang Fu Jin branch is far more inferior compare with the quality in the main one...

If have chance, should try again at the main restaurant at 前门大街.
Sorry to OT Jim but do try the duck at:

1) Da Dong
2) Bian Yi Fang

Both as famous if not more than Quan Ju De.
 

faithsilence

New Member
Oct 31, 2005
113
0
0
opps forgot to mention i went to the main Quan Ju De. Even daobao it back compliment of my boss. haha..

Thanks for the compliments. :)
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,731
0
36
55
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
digitalbuff said:
Sorry to OT Jim but do try the duck at:

1) Da Dong
2) Bian Yi Fang

Both as famous if not more than Quan Ju De.
Yup, heard about both. Will try out when I have a chance to go Beijing again. :)

Thanks for the info. ;)
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
13
Amazon Forest
JimDavis said:
Yup, heard about both. Will try out when I have a chance to go Beijing again. :)

Thanks for the info. ;)
keke, i will be there for one full month in mar to try out ;p
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
dominator said:
keke, i will be there for one full month in mar to try out ;p
bro,
come back ta pow the peking duck lah................kekekekeke
then next day plug for eating peking duck...............kekekekekeke
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
13
Amazon Forest
FZ5owner said:
bro,
come back ta pow the peking duck lah................kekekekeke
then next day plug for eating peking duck...............kekekekekeke
:think: ...up this thread
alfie bro...keke bought you a eyecup leh...free for you but must treat me makan.

keke tried lots and lots pf peking duck...quack quack "burp..."!
hmm the one recommended by JimDavis at 前门大街 is not bad...expensive. RMB70/serving
i went to the most famous Jiu Hua Shan as recommended by locals...damn expensive and not so good. RMB 168/duck
and many others more i went...the best is at Ta Gong Ji near dong dao di. RMB68/duck~

after one month of fish and meat every meals...now it is time to go vege!
 

FZ5owner

New Member
May 28, 2005
1,392
0
0
paradise
dominator said:
:think: ...up this thread
alfie bro...keke bought you a eyecup leh...free for you but must treat me makan.

keke tried lots and lots pf peking duck...quack quack "burp..."!
hmm the one recommended by JimDavis at 前门大街 is not bad...expensive. RMB70/serving
i went to the most famous Jiu Hua Shan as recommended by locals...damn expensive and not so good. RMB 168/duck
and many others more i went...the best is at Ta Gong Ji near dong dao di. RMB68/duck~

after one month of fish and meat every meals...now it is time to go vege!
bro, thanks so much ;)
time to join plug april and eat more vege..............hahahahaha
hurry, hurry vote hor.........:bsmilie:
 

kentay

New Member
Nov 13, 2005
108
0
0
going to beijing in two weeks me

^^
 

Status
Not open for further replies.