Not open for further replies.

Stoppable

Apr 28, 2003
Serangoon
Peggy - last Sunday
Comments are welcome

2281970574_c16aacc07e.jpg

tis angle & tis angel is deadly :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think the close crop works for me, pulls the attention straight into the face as well... also the thing about shooting a beautiful face upside down? it holds attention a tad longer too.. - people tend to turn to see her right side up... :thumbsup:

One little distraction to me is her this whitish reflected spot on her right finger as well as her ring.. (pulls me off her eyes) and showing one side of the bikini with the otherside 'unrevealed' might not have worked as well as showing the other 'partially'.. looks slightly unbalanced.

Good stuff really... and if its a random snap and shoot, it's probably as decent as an image should be. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very good angle. More photos please.

Peggy - last Sunday
Comments are welcome

2281970574_c16aacc07e.jpg

few points.
1. wrong eye contact.
2. no smile no soul in the pic.
3. her legs is distracting, crops closer will be better for this shot. her pose using this angle is acceptable.i believe u wanna present her in a demure manner?

Thanks for your comments.
Try to remember in my next shoot.

Have the same feelings - the unbalanced swimsuit, the single strand of hair at mouth and the white patch at pinkie.

Would have preferred more space as compared to the rest, a bit too tight for me.

watch out for the blood flow , She look as if all the blood rush down to the head area making her Flushed red

:cry: Indeed my blood was rushing down profusely. Who wouldn't right, if being hung upside down.
But trying different poses, give chance kk? :sweatsm:

erm... sorry... doesn't anyone find himself trying to turn his head opposite or turning the lcd around trying to make eye contact with the picture?

Personally i don't think an "upside down" shots should be taken with the model looking at the camera...

The crop works for me... but the legs are distracting try a "sarong" as a prop next time

The balance of the picture seems too "low". Her eyes are like at the bottom 1/4 of the picture...

If you really like to take these "upside down" shots... the model should not be in that pose for longer than 5 secs... thats the amount of time taken for you to start having bloodshot eyes.

Good try for a new angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.