Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Jun 1, 2003
Seng Kang Town
Visit site
Hi PDA owner,

I have lost touch in PDA..... :dunno:

Can any kind ppls out there recommend me a good PDA with Bluetooth, external battery. I like Palm Os but I also hate those Palm OS PDA as most of them are using internal battery....... :(

HP4150 or any better model?

Thanks

Matrix said:
Hi PDA owner,

Can any kind ppls out there recommend me a good PDA with Bluetooth, external battery. I like Palm Os but I also hate those Palm OS PDA as most of them are using internal battery....... :(

Thanks

HP 1940, 2210 & 4150 all have BT built-in. There are many other models with BT (Dell, Acer, etc), but since you mentioned HP, we just look at these 3.

1940 - 64MB, BT, 266MHz, SDIO, $549
2210 - 64MB, BT, 400MHz, SDIO+CFII, $749
4150 - 64MB, BT, WIFI, 400MHz, SDIO, $899

choose the model depending on your needs and budget.

If you need WIFI, then 4150 seems to meet your reqm.

If WIFI is not crucial but you need memory/peripherals expansion, then go for 2210 since it supports SDIO and CF Type II.

If you simply wants a PDA with BT function, suggest you buy 1940. Note that 1940 is not running on Xscale processor though. Not that it'll have any impact on the performance, just thought you may want to know.

A better place to post this question will be at PPCSG.com . I'm sure you'll get much better response there. ;)

Matrix said:
Hi PDA owner,

Thanks

HP2210 is a good PDA. As it has the SDIO+CF slots, you can expand to WIFI can attaching a CF or SDIO wireless lan card which is affordable now (Not sure about the SDIO ones). Because it has 2 slots, one slot for WIFI and the other for storage.

Yup. HP2210 is good, dual slot and slim. Especially you can share the same CF card on both PocketPC and Camera :D

Matrix said:
Hi PDA owner,

Thanks

Hi, do note that the HP4150, 2210 , etc run on the Microsoft Pocket PC OS.
If you are looking for Palm OS, You have to look at some brands like Sony Clie, Palm, etc.

:)

b4 u get sony clie, know that sony has stopped pda production outside japan, so don't expect any support

Status
Not open for further replies.