PC Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowShutter

Apr 13, 2004
I've Just been to the PC Show today. It will be held till this Sunday 6th Jun at the Singapore Expo Hall 6.

Just want to inform anybody interested in getting a digital camera, be it point and shoot type, prosumer, or even digital SLR, get down there. the exhibition price is a good.

The major camera manufacturers are there. For those who are especially interested in the Nikon D70, it is selling for $2288, but lot of free gifts, like, a 256 MB CF card, Remote Control Unit, Tripod, Camera Bag, Sunscreen Shield, I don't what that is for and I think there is one more but forgotten already.

Somewhere in the hall, some booths are selling memory cards at a good price. I forgot which booth, but it selling CF cards of 1Gbyte at about $269, 512kbyte at about $170.

But that's all I can remember, Just want to inform my fellow Snappers.

Ciao....
;)

Thanks dude. It would good to visit the show if I have the time tomorrow...except that the big put-off that it's at CHANGI EXPO!!!! (So far away...)

Waiting to get a good deal for recharagble batts from Eastgear, if they are there...

Ah Yes, eastgear...that's the booth that is selling the CF cards at a good price...yuuup...there are there

I' sorry, I move around there for around 15 minutes, Bcoz I need to fetch my wife, so I was just passing thru to see if anything catches my attention immediately, well th nikon flyer girls really got my attention, hehe..

well, I didn't notice any dry cabinets, maybe move around too fast.

What brand is the 1 GB card for $269? Sandisk? Is there any entrance fee to the PC show?

Nope, there is no fee....

but be prepared to be welcomed by a lot of flyer guys and girls.

I'm sorry, like I said, I move around pretty fast to scrutinise the flyer, but I'm pretty sure the one that I'm talking about is not Sandisk. But there are Sandisk products.

Status
Not open for further replies.