PC Show - Printers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Just curious, for printers, which are the makes/models that provide good ink economy, has 6 ink tanks (or similar capabilities) and is operationally flexible for both documents & photo printing? (Leaning towards document printing)

Do advice on the makes & models. Am thinking of popping by the PC to get one. If possible, do share the cost of the model as well? :)

Thank you.

Just curious, for printers, which are the makes/models that provide good ink economy, has 6 ink tanks (or similar capabilities) and is operationally flexible for both documents & photo printing? (Leaning towards document printing)

Do advice on the makes & models. Am thinking of popping by the PC to get one. If possible, do share the cost of the model as well? :)

Thank you.
Dont own one... but from the printers that i have tried before... HP seems to be the easiest to use in terms of calibration and color consistency... but epson has the best result especially print large format for portraits... whats you budget? maybe people can advise better...

Thank you.
Hmm.... $250. U might wanna up ur budget abit boss. I'm using a Canon 5200R at home. Network capability, 5 ink (that includes 2 blacks and 3 colours). Cost me $399.

Bought epson r270 during the book fair a few months ago for 198. the sales person threw in a set of 6 ink catridges cos its last few hours of the fair.

Thanks for all the inputs so far. :) Keep them coming! :)

Esp for anyone who knows of any good deals at the PC show, do let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.