PC Show HOT BABE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMbEst

Deregistered
May 25, 2006
Anybody manage to capture any picture of that Motorolla girl standing beside the Jeep? Very chio hoh?

iMbEst said:
Anybody manage to capture any picture of that Motorolla girl standing beside the Jeep? Very chio hoh?

The one in the short black puffy skirt? Almost wanted to take my cam out but it was super crowded and almost closing time liao... so I didn't get the pic.

This one?

pcshow20060012um.jpg

yes!!!! it's her! but dunno why she doesn't look nice in the photo :( or is there another girl somewhere?

iMbEst said:
yes!!!! it's her! but dunno why she doesn't look nice in the photo :( or is there another girl somewhere?
Yah, i think so too. Not so nice in photo just like those Nokia gals, dun looked good on photo but in person, they looked nice.

otacon said:
Yah, i think so too. Not so nice in photo just like those Nokia gals, dun looked good on photo but in person, they looked nice.

Photos are 2D and static... People are 3D and moving...

You must catch the people at the right lighting conditions/angles so that the contours are highlighted. Else they will look flat on paper/screen. Then not as nice lor...

Also, people have personality and character. You must capture them at the right moment when they exhibit their personality for the picture to be nice. That's why good portrait photographers talk to their clients and find out more about them before they proceed to shoot.

Most of the time, when you transfer 3D to 2D without a lot of thought, the people in them will look less charming....

iMbEst said:

It takes considerable skill + trial and errror to find a flattering angle + lighting style.

You can't just walk up, "Hi Miss, take photo?" , snap away and expect something nice. If you're lucky, it will look good. If not, well....

Which is why good portrait photographers are highly sought after. They make the person look better than in real life. The amateur does otherwise.

In this case its not the model's fault. She's already given you a natural, wide smile. It is your job to find the right angle + lighting to flatter her.

Well said..:)

solarii said:
It takes considerable skill + trial and errror to find a flattering angle + lighting style.

You can't just walk up, "Hi Miss, take photo?" , snap away and expect something nice. If you're lucky, it will look good. If not, well....

Which is why good portrait photographers are highly sought after. They make the person look better than in real life. The amateur does otherwise.

In this case its not the model's fault. She's already given you a natural, wide smile. It is your job to find the right angle + lighting to flatter her.

hehehe, i saw it on HWZ first, then saw someone referring to Clubsnap... its like that wan la... at least they wern't claiming it was taken for them, and your photo is getting famous :bsmilie:

Gymrat76 said:
hehehe, i saw it on HWZ first, then saw someone referring to Clubsnap... its like that wan la... at least they wern't claiming it was taken for them, and your photo is getting famous :bsmilie:

Yeap,

At least it's watermarked, you're famous!

once it's on the internet, it's never truly yours, thing is, it's appreciated! so you've done good!

the above comments gave me a serious thought about choosing the right photographer even for my Solemization......lol

+evenstar said:
if u don't want leeching then u use clubsnap gallery to host ur photo...

hmmm... cs gallery cannot leech meh?:think:

+evenstar said:
if u don't want leeching then u use clubsnap gallery to host ur photo...

No diff... photos in the CS Gallery can still be copied the same was as other web hosting services...

yilishengxian said:
I think no matter wherever we put the photos, it can still be leeched.

thats precisely the point i wanna make... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.