PC show.... any good buys??

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new phone without a camera. Too many close shaves already :sweat: Might also get a 2GB cf card :)

Klose said:
A new phone without a camera. Too many close shaves already :sweat: Might also get a 2GB cf card :)

What do you mean by "Too many close shaves already"? People wrongly accusing you of upskirt shots?

kahheng said:
What do you mean by "Too many close shaves already"? People wrongly accusing you of upskirt shots?

MP raids :sweat:

kahheng said:
You mean Military Police.....

Correct :sweat:

Klose said:
Correct :sweat:

Yeah military camps are pretty strict these days. I am one of those fortunate people to be using a Nokia 9300 with no camera. I did a series of shoots in military facilities recently and was pleased that I had no problems from the security people. Even found a pilot carrying the improved version of the same model, a 9300i, for the same reason.

The 9300 is crap btw. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

kahheng said:
Yeah military camps are pretty strict these days. I am one of those fortunate people to be using a Nokia 9300 with no camera. I did a series of shoots in military facilities recently and was pleased that I had no problems from the security people. Even found a pilot carrying the improved version of the same model, a 9300i, for the same reason.

The 9300 is crap btw. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Personally, Nokia is a nono :nono: for me :bsmilie:

harrynkl said:
i think kana spot check rm next time carry two hp :bsmilie: 1 with cam the another without:bsmilie:

Now must empty all pockets and they use the handheld metal detector :sweat:

OT abit. lowest security camp yet.

AMQ. Amoy Quee Camp. Home for 20SA and 2SIR. go in. no nid to check. camera phone. video camera, DSLR, video camera, whatever fliming equipment u wanna bring in also can la....

hahaha.. i brought my DSLR in.... take shots. also like that.. no catch one... and the guards there work hard provided the CSM is there barking at them.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

glennyong said:

Eh abit diff now :sweat:

Klose said:
Now must empty all pockets and they use the handheld metal detector :sweat:
if you've handled those before you'll know how sensitive (in giving false alarm) is. Dunno about how much improved those are now..

back to topic:I hoping for a mp3/mp4 player to be cheap. Wanted to get one for a long time..

yanyewkay said:
if you've handled those before you'll know how sensitive (in giving false alarm) is. Dunno about how much improved those are now..

back to topic:I hoping for a mp3/mp4 player to be cheap. Wanted to get one for a long time..

Creative MP3?

I am going to miss this show as I ave to work this weekend ... and I was posted to Tengah air base and they are very serious about camera phones there =p. I saw one regular kenna fined quite badly....

glennyong said:

???. ???. Home for ??? and ???. go in. no nid to check. camera phone. video camera, DSLR, video camera, whatever fliming equipment u wanna bring in also can la....

hahaha.. i brought my DSLR in.... take shots. also like that.. no catch one... and the guards there work hard provided the CSM is there barking at them.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

seriously i hope you dun spead information around like this, you never know who is looking:nono:

raptor84 said:
... and I was posted to Tengah air base and they are very serious about camera phones there =p. I saw one regular kenna fined quite badly....

Ah ya, TAB reserved for fighters and classified projects. Of course security very tight :bsmilie:

anyway back to topic.....tinking of getting mp3 player...mayb ipod nano but duno how much cheaper will the IT fair sell

I cant seem to find a good phone that comes without a camera. All the models without one are normally the most basic and crap in features....

Status
Not open for further replies.