PC Show 3 - 6 June At Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonesam

May 14, 2004
Hi, any news of digital cam bargains at PC Show?
Looking to buy Fuji F420~

hiyo! the show's confirmed. haha. i got my f420 from IT show during mar. dun think fuji gonna focus on f420 this time rd. not very sure also. :bsmilie: f610 quite hot ya noe. but if u r interested, i'm letting my f420 go. perfect cond. :D

the show is confirm at expo at the above mention date :)
Wonder what stuff is cheap to buy for this show :dunno:

one thing's for sure. TDK's bound to be back with the usual long long long ques.... :bsmilie:

jonlou said:
one thing's for sure. TDK's bound to be back with the usual long long long ques.... :bsmilie:

Actually, if you are patient enough, you dun have to queue up cos ultimately the price outside the fair will drop to match the PC Show's price in time to come...

hahaha....we can always wait for technology, but it will always outrun us! :bsmilie:

crazypaladin said:
Actually, if you are patient enough, you dun have to queue up cos ultimately the price outside the fair will drop to match the PC Show's price in time to come...

:thumbsup: agree with you. Infact the PC show price for TDK DVD write is already the same at SLS now. Every DVD manufacturer is clearing their stocks to make way for Dual layer DVD.

do u think there will be offers for Nikon 3700??

Hm......$549 is a little steep though.... can get a brand new one for ard $480. i don't need all those freebies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.