PC Show 2011.

oh great...
here comes another round of BBB...

gonna shop for a backpack, flash unit and maybe a new tripod

Thanks for sharing....time to do our part to boost the economy :)

oh great...
here comes another round of BBB...

gonna shop for a backpack, flash unit and maybe a new tripod

All 3 don't buy at the PC show, not good deals. Memory card and hard drive can :)

Thanks for sharing...;)

It's time to "Squeeze" again liao...:sweat:
a) Squeeze by the crowds:eek:
b) Squeeze in the 'Q':sweat:
c) Squeeze until $Wallet-$lim-$lim come out:bheart:

Last edited:
All 3 don't buy at the PC show, not good deals. Memory card and hard drive can :)

hmmm?
the last IT show when SLRR was there, the LowerPro bags pricing was really good tho?

MatCh said:
hmmm?
the last IT show when SLRR was there, the LowerPro bags pricing was really good tho?

The pricing is actually the same as they usually sell it. What they did is that they list down the RRP, cross it off and give the normal shop price. That's why it looks like a good deal :bsmilie:

The pricing is actually the same as they usually sell it. What they did is that they list down the RRP, cross it off and give the normal shop price. That's why it looks like a good deal :bsmilie:

oh great, then i don't have to squeeze with the crowds!

buying a tablet from the show... looking at HTC flyer and ASUS transformer..

Waiting for the galaxy s2 ;)

Gosh I don't know what to buy there, hope I won't be so crazy to spend all cost of the low prices xD

looking at HTC flyer and ASUS transformer..

Looking at the HTC flyer too. Love the way they integrated the magic pen idea.

Waiting for the galaxy s2 ;)

S2 need to wait meh?
I thought it's already available?
Samsung Vivo already have a few sets on display.

Apple products usually never have any sale, maybe they add a few useless freebies or 50% off 3rd party products(which i can get cheaper elsewhere)

Apple products usually never have any sale, maybe they add a few useless freebies or 50% off 3rd party products(which i can get cheaper elsewhere)

Fixed price, only newer model, discount $100