PC Show 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am buying DVD burner, keeping too many disc liao, buay tahan......

do they have discount for 1gb cf

I need:

2GB PC-400Mhz DDR RAM
200GB HDD
19" LCD screen protector (I'm serious, anybody knows where I can get one?)

I want:

Logitech MX700 Wireless mouse/keyboard
5.1 Channel Speakers
Mitsubishi CD-Rs Azo Dye (spindle of 50)
Nikon D2X
Nikkor AF 10.5FE
Nikkor AF-S 70-200VR

any good 15' LCD 24bit monitor? less than $400

not keen on 17' 18bit leh....

got nikon booth ar?

might be helping my sis-in-law to get a external hdd.

surprisingly, today's edition of Digital Life has very little news abt the PC Show, save for some general ads and previews of wat to expect. i just hope its not a wasted trip to Expo... :sweat:

surprisingly, today's edition of Digital Life has very little news abt the PC Show, save for some general ads and previews of wat to expect. i just hope its not a wasted trip to Expo... :sweat:

nightwolf75 said:

nightwolf75 said:

nightwolf75 said:

nw75: I know you're excited, u no need to post 3 times leh.

espn said:
nw75: I know you're excited, u no need to post 3 times leh.

His fingers ae convulsing with excitement! :bsmilie:

student said:

:D or maybe his enter key is jammed? :bsmilie:

anyway, is there any good deals for either 1gb CF card or dvd burner?
The digital life today really got nothing much on it... :( like what nightwolf mentioned..

espn said:
I want:

Logitech MX700 Wireless mouse/keyboard
5.1 Channel Speakers
Mitsubishi CD-Rs Azo Dye (spindle of 50)
Nikon D2X
Nikkor AF 10.5FE
Nikkor AF-S 70-200VR
U can always try yr luck at 4D, these could be the winning numbers on 2 Jun:
7, 5, 1, 50, 2, 10

4D? Or toto? If toto, the numbers stop at 45 :D

If 4D... wow.. this kind of combo can buy till crazy :bsmilie:

student said:
:bsmilie:

espn said:
I need:

2GB PC-400Mhz DDR RAM
200GB HDD
19" LCD screen protector (I'm serious, anybody knows where I can get one?)

...for the 19" screen protector, you can try using the sticky plastic from stationery shops. The screen sticker/protector I got from MS looks very much like those from statioery shop where I bought to stick on soft book-covers or old style paper type driver's license. They come in roll as big as 1x1 metre with square hatching/lines on the paper size to aid cutting.

I doubt you can get any good price for the DDR RAM and 200GB HD at PC Show. Nowadays, Comex, PC Shows, Digital shows.blah blah .... don't have good deal for small items. Buy a system and you'll get some freebies and stuffs. They rather give you freebies than price discount.
Good luck. If you're there this Thursday or Friday, do post your observation here for the rest of CS'er to know. Cheerios! :D

Astin said:
U can always try yr luck at 4D, these could be the winning numbers on 2 Jun:
7, 5, 1, 50, 2, 10

:bigeyes: 4D or TOTO ??!! :dunno: you can tell that Astin isn't much of a gambler. :bsmilie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Buy Buy Buy

Will see if any 17" LCD is worth buying....anyone can advice how to distiguish those 6bit, 8bit panel thingy???

Also might pop by Eastgear booth for the battery charger :D

Status
Not open for further replies.