PC show 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuron

Jun 6, 2004
Lands of Wood
Anyone took pictures at the show above? Care to post some? ;)

Hi!
Wecome to clubsnap!

BTW, we don't post pics of the gals so that others can leech.

hehe, yea. my friend and i took some. not as many as the last IT show though. :) cheers

neuron,
you register just to post this ah?
you really desperate liao. :blah:

y0ngcheng said:
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

*Eyeing with suspicion*
You are not from some other forums, are you? Come here just to source for pics to leech, do you?

Hahaha.... just joking.
Anyway, yups, leeching is a big problem here so not a lot of people are willing to post.

i think the forum here "protraits and pose" need to have extra authentication to protect the pictures inside..... :thumbsup: :think:

nickpower said:
i think the forum here "protraits and pose" need to have extra authentication to protect the pictures inside..... :thumbsup: :think:

ya agree also..

maybe they can make it accessible only for users with 200 posts but that would not be fair for newbies who really wanted to learn.

also wait see alot of upz,upz,upz,upz,upz,upz,upz in buy/sell by neuron cause he very the desperate liao. :blah:

zaxh81 said:
maybe they can make it accessible only for users with 200 posts but that would not be fair for newbies who really wanted to learn.

also wait see alot of upz,upz,upz,upz,upz,upz,upz in buy/sell by neuron cause he very the desperate liao. :blah:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

zaxh81 said:

like tt alot of ppl will upz inthe selling/buying to reach 200...... :sweat:

zaxh81 said:
neuron,
you register just to post this ah?
you really desperate liao. :blah:
Not true. I'm new here. My bro's looking for someone in particular from there ;)

neuron said:
Not true. I'm new here. My bro's looking for someone in particular from there ;)

Funny this year no one seems to be taking any pics of the models, so i oso paiseh didn't take any, until i saw someone testing out a canon cam. SO i juz took 1 miserable one and left.
neuron, hope one of these pretty models is the one your brother is looking for.

73Canonmodels-med.jpg

Went there this afternoon and oso saw no one seem to be taking any picture, Canon got two pretty lady seating there like no business. Further the place was damn damn crowded ... a lots seem to be buying canon and epson products .... :think:

poor chap. maybe ur posts shld be higher b4 requesting for such photos. :)

Canonised said:
Funny this year no one seems to be taking any pics of the models, so i oso paiseh didn't take any, until i saw someone testing out a canon cam. SO i juz took 1 miserable one and left.
neuron, hope one of these pretty models is the one your brother is looking for.

73Canonmodels-med.jpg

oh my god, the 2 models look :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Hmm .. actually the model in red look very chio ..... :D You got to see her in person ... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.