PC Show 12th-15th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, you got your 40D already ah?
I was there 2-3.30pm today, nothing much leh. Only Sony booths got some 4-5 models. haha.
Is it because weekday? Sat might have more?

yeap just got it today, haven got a chance to shoot with it yet. haha

I went around 7-8pm... Sony like full force with stage catwalk as usual. Canon also have models.

This PC Show very spaceous, the booths are quite far apart...

hmm spaceous, good! haha. sat afternoon will also have stage event right? like the IT Show in march.

yeap just got it today, haven got a chance to shoot with it yet. haha

hmm spaceous, good! haha. sat afternoon will also have stage event right? like the IT Show in march.

Like that your signature have to change liow haha. I'm not sure about the program for the IT show.

yea, this pc show has fewer booths. not much participation from the smaller shops. even the 6th lvl which was traditionally occupied by accessories sellers are occupied by the bigger companies, some companies even set up booths on both floors.

PC show really sucks compared to the previous one, called IT Show is it? Lesser booths, deals are not as happening. But stil bought some good stuff though..

Funny leh... How come another CSer posted on Kopitiam thread:
"Extreme III CF
4GB $70
8GB $117"
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384900

4 Gb is same price but 8Gb got some good difference leh.
Yours is from which store ah? BB ah?

117 is from scandisk booth leh , if walk around to other booth will saw 8GB is 100 , some is 107...cheaper so far is S$100

I second that. I bought in Sandisk booth at $117 and saw it later in another booth at $100. :dunno:

wow somemore the booth is own by Mustaffa...never expect they chop carrot too!!!:confused:

117 is from scandisk booth leh , if walk around to other booth will saw 8GB is 100 , some is 107...cheaper so far is S$100

I second that. I bought in Sandisk booth at $117 and saw it later in another booth at $100. :dunno:

the $107 and $100 cards got Vector Magnetics sticker bo? or else exchanging may be a hassle if the cheaper ones are parallel imports.

Which shop is that and does it have local/intl warranty? I'm planning to get the Ducati :heart:

if i am not wrong.. BB sell sandisk with shop warranty for 5 yrs

I bought a 250GB 2.5" Portable HDD for only S$120 ! Gooood deal :)

img0896rw7.jpg

CF extreme III - 4 gb is $67 now...was there just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.