PC game like Ace Combat?

kazeeee

Sep 8, 2007
kazeeee.com
www.kazeeee.com
Is there any similar game like Ace Combat ( those fighter jet kind with missions ) on PC..
well i hope the game isn't too old either, so I hope to have quite good graphics for the game.

wah awesome i go check it out thanks!
anymore?
If realism is a number one priority, you might want to take a look at Falcon 4.0: Allied Force and Lock On: Modern Air Combat though these combat flight simulators are hardly new. Do note the learning curve for these games is extremely steep and might put beginners off because of it. ;)

Last edited:
If realism is a number one priority, you might want to take a look at Falcon 4.0: Allied Force and Lock On: Modern Air Combat though these combat flight simulators are hardly new. Do note the learning curve for these games is extremely steep and might put beginners off because of it. ;)

falcon 4.0: allied force is real recommendable though i havent actually tried... but i think its too steep and you need real joystick and throttle control and fast graphic for such a fast pace game... so far i have only played janes f/a 18 super hornet.

imho what we lacked is we can some head gear that project 360 images so that we can freely rotate our head juz like a pilot instead of using joysticks control.