PB shoot #1 : 10th April (Sat) Casual outdoor - Joni

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear

Aug 11, 2004
Sengkang
Hi guys , this is my 1st time organising a outdoor model shoot on the 10th Apr 2005 (Sat) ;p . Model's name is Joni and she's still new in this line. Anyone interested to join , pls PM or sms me your name, email and contact number . :bsmilie:. For any enquires pls feel free to give me a call @ 96992395 , Vincent. Thank you for the support

Date: 10th April 2005 (Sat)
Time: 0800 hrs - 1200 hrs
Theme: Casual (3 sets)
Cost: $50 / pax
Max photographer: 5

12615to-upload2.jpg

Will be using a pro MUA, just in case if anybody ask :bsmilie: . Ice cold drinks will also be provided throughout the shoot :lovegrin:

Wow, you are fast... Upz for this great model... Easy to work with.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Join... Join... Join....

Will the location of the shoot be at Punggol ? ;)

jeff49er said:
Will the location of the shoot be at Punggol ? ;)

hahah that's a good one , but location will not be at punggol :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

poohbear said:
hahah that's a good one , but location will not be at punggol :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ah geez. Punggol has lots of wonderful places for photog shoot :bsmilie:

Namelist -

Joni's casual outdoor shoot @ $50/pax
1. Raz**

Sorry my fault , pls note that 10th of Apr will be a sunday :)

Joni is a great model. Though she's new, she's not shy infront of the camera. Very natural and takes directions very well. How I wish I have my camera with me last week now I'll need to pay if I want to shoot her. :angry:

yqt said:
Joni is a great model. Though she's new, she's not shy infront of the camera. Very natural and takes directions very well. How I wish I have my camera with me last week now I'll need to pay if I want to shoot her. :angry:

:bsmilie: give you early bird discount lah ....come lah haha

Namelist -

1. Raz**

Upzz ... Newbies and season shooters are most welcome. We can exchange pointers with each other.Reflector will be provided also :D

Promotion for the 1st 3 participants : Cost will be $45 when you sign up for the shoot ! :bigeyes:

upzzzz for pooh bear... very pretty model.

Namelist -

1. Raz**

Promotion for the 1st 3 participants : Cost will be $45 when you sign up for the shoot ! :bigeyes:

Can the mod change the title of the thread to PB shoot #1 : 10th April (Sun) Casual outdoor - Joni

Namelist -

1. Raz**
2. Ib*

Thanks for the support shown :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.