Payment Details for Webspace Renewal

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
We accept the following methods of payment for webspace renewals :-

a) CASH payment at SEED (see forum for upcoming SEEDs)

b) Bank transfer to DBS Bank CURRENT Account
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 033
Account Number : 033-900667-0

c) Cheque made payable to Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd and sent to
Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd
50 Canberra Drive
#10-20 Yishun Sapphire
Singapore 768438

Bump up and made a sticky.

offspring said:
How to check when my webspace and email expires?

Yeah how ? I remember last time when I log into the webshell, there is a mention abt the expiry date but now I can't seem find it anymore after the webshell changed. :dunno:

Kindly pm Darren or myself if you need to check when your webspace & email expires. (offspring, sorry for the extremely late response, never saw this post :embrass: )

Edmund said:
Kindly pm Darren or myself if you need to check when your webspace & email expires. (offspring, sorry for the extremely late response, never saw this post :embrass: )

Hi Admins!!

please help to check my Clubsnap Basic account # 4908 Horus. I ALREADY paid up last week via internet banking to your current account stated in the payment details at the beginning of this thread. Send Darren a pm to confirm reciept but no reply. Replied email to accounts@clubsnap.org to confirm receipt but also no reply. All the same I got an email and suspension of my account. Please clarify. I can be contacted at 96360918.

Regards,
Kelvin Ho

Hi Kelvin,
Sorry for the delay in crediting and reactivating your account as I was away on business trip last week and did not have the time or opportunity to check on ClubSNAP activities.

Your account has been credited and reactivated. Thanks for your continued support.

Some webspace subscriptions have expired so I am bumping up this thread on payment/renewal methods.

Please PM me if you have transferred the funds and want to re-activate your webspace.

Darren said:
Some webspace subscriptions have expired so I am bumping up this thread on payment/renewal methods.

Please PM me if you have transferred the funds and want to re-activate your webspace.

Check your PM, thanks. :)

Darren said:

Having the same problem despite some emails and pms.

Please help..

Snowcrash said:
Having the same problem despite some emails and pms.

Please help..
I have responded to your pm. Apologies for the delay. :sweat:

Hi,

Please help to check my Clubsnap Value account. Details are:

Login: slippers
Account ID: # 12107_0
Plan: ClubSNAP Value

I had made payment last week via internet banking to your current account stated in the payment details at the beginning of this thread. I had sent an email to accounts@clubsnap.org and webmaster@clubsnap.org to confirm receipt but didn't receive any reply.

My account has already been suspended on 16 October 2005. Please take the neccesary action to resume my account since I have already make the payment.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Teo Mei Shi

hi folks, sorry for the slow response. Reason is Darren is currently overseas and we promise that all the renewal will be processed as soon as he reach back.

Meanwhile for those who need urgently attention , eg webspace is deactivated etc . please feel free to PM me and Edmund for help. We will reactivate those account who got expired and not renewed due to our slow response.

I have also already made payment thru internet banking. Pls make sure my acct is not deactivated.......as i just got email saying acct will be deactivated by 8 Feb if no payment received.

Login: baiyun
Account ID: #4613
Plan: ClubSNAP Basic

Hi Admins,

I have the same issue as Baiyun and has just PM Darren.

Would appreciate if you could check and acknowledge my payment.

Thanks!

Hi Moderator,

I mail the payment to you on 4 Sept 06 with the cheque attached, Kindly look into it and revert to me.

My A/C nos: 14162
User Name: chunsan

Regards
chunsan