Orange Tiles
27042036-M.jpg

White tiles
27053353-M.jpg

White-yellow tiles
27052508-M.jpg

Eye
27054772-M.jpg

amazing how the butterfly wings look like close up right? those are scales (like fish scales) that make up the tiles..

yanyewkay said:
amazing how the butterfly wings look like close up right? those are scales (like fish scales) that make up the tiles..

Yep, it is indeed very amazing on the scales on butterfly wings.....tiny things but beautifully designed!

yanyewkay said:
Now you know they are the from the wing of the butt. Finally....;p

tchuanye said:
Yep, it is indeed very amazing on the scales on butterfly wings.....tiny things but beautifully designed!

You got it rite on the scale thing. BFs are insects known as Lepidoptera...from the Greek words lepis(a scale) and pteron(wing).
A scale wing.

Would pic #1 looks better in b/w?....just a thought.

Lion king said:
Would pic #1 looks better in b/w?....just a thought.

Hey good idea! Never thought of doing that! :) Will try that tonight.,

wah! so pai seh.. my post kenna seen by so many seniors.. :embrass:

..amazing pictures !
mmm..are those stripes a close up of the Zebra or the surface of a butterfly wing?...if its the zebra, they do look very interesting..i thought they will be hairy like a horse.

airconvent said:
..amazing pictures !
mmm..are those stripes a close up of the Zebra or the surface of a butterfly wing?...if its the zebra, they do look very interesting..i thought they will be hairy like a horse.

First 2 are zebra, rest are butterfly....
BTW, horses are not hairy too, their bodies are like velvet....

Very nice series.. Seems to have been sharpened in PS.

Liked all except the elephant eye shot.
Personally would have liked to see more to the right and less of the left, as on the right side of the shot, i am beginning to see the wrinkles of the eyes etc but got cut off..

rhair78 said:
Very nice series.. Seems to have been sharpened in PS.

Liked all except the elephant eye shot.
Personally would have liked to see more to the right and less of the left, as on the right side of the shot, i am beginning to see the wrinkles of the eyes etc but got cut off..

Thanks! See what you mean. my intention was to place the eye at the focal 1/3 point, and as the eye was looking towards the left, I put more space on the left, and to show the skin texture......but I do see your point.Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.