PATERNITY TEST

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Man found that his wife was unfaithful, also discovered that his two sons were not his.

Sunday Times>"Lawyer Louis Lim had a client who not only found out that his wife was unfaithful, but also discovered, through paternity tests, that both his sons were not his. He was heartbroken, Mr Lim said, adding that the man filed for divorce."

Last edited:
Sunday Times>"Lawyer Louis Lim had a client who not only found out that his wife was unfaithful, but also discovered, through paternity tests, that both his sons were not his. He was heartbroken, Mr Lim said, adding that the man filed for divorce."

Just take it that he did some charity lor.

How could a man not know his own offspring for sure? I don't buy that for one second...a glaring inconsistency in his story. Or maybe he realized this and was in self denial? How old are these kids? How old is this man?

Maybe he made a deal with her back in the day and now he isn't going to say anything about it. He probably found himself a nice little honey or something along those lines and now he has taken the easy way out.

Last edited:
I see no reference to this man and two sons in that story...:think:

I told my wife if she cheats to remember she has betrayed the entire family including her sons, parents, siblings, and grandparents...and she had never better let me find out about it! :bsmilie:

We talk about equality. You cheat me and I cheat you.. fair deal!

I remember one of colleagues had a grown up son that looks like another colleague.

They divorce eventually.