Patching up relationship

davidzhangyao

Dec 27, 2009
Sembawang
Herro to all Clubsnapper bros,

I facing probrem that is probrematic and I and my fellow buddys trying to solve but we cannot do it.

See, I studying at St Andrew Junior College now. I in my second year, and my class has this issue now. Two girls in mi class are lesbian and they now in relationship with each otter. At first, their close frends seem apploving of their relationship. Not long ago, they behave more closer and intimate in sch like feeding each otter and xchanging sweettalks. Now their closest frends all think they are disgusting and refuse to tork to them. Now they being outcasted and me and another friend trying to solve the probrem. We try torking to both patties(lesbians and the frends) and we realise this:

Lesbians says that their frens very supportive of them at first, feel strange that they now being outcasted. They think their behavor is normal compared to otter couple in my school, and I in opinion also think that they never go overbord. They say they won't stop their behavour as they dont think it is very offensive.

The frends say they think the lesbians very disgust and won't talk to them until they stop. They seem quite stubborn about not torking to the lesbians. They even sit at different benches during brakes and refuse to sit 2-3 tables radius of the lesbians in class.

I and a few newtral frends feel pity for the lesbians, so we trying to get the class back together again. Wonder if any Clubsnapper brother and sister here experience with life can help me.

Thank u for the help!

Are you sure you are in your second year in a Junior college? I seem to be having a hard time understanding your simple english. At first i thought they were typo error, but as i read on, its obvious that your spellings are pretty bad. Anyway for situations like this, its best you let them be. I know as a friend you are very concern for them but since they are young adult now and you should just respect their wishes and opinion about being together. The one who should learn to accept and be more tolerant about this, are your friends who find them disgusting. I am not siding anyone in this, but i guess both parties have their own level of tolerance.

Are you sure you are in your second year in a Junior college? I seem to be having a hard time understanding your simple english. At first i thought they were typo error, but as i read on, its obvious that your spellings are pretty bad. Anyway for situations like this, its best you let them be. I know as a friend you are very concern for them but since they are young adult now and you should just respect their wishes and opinion about being together. The one who should learn to accept and be more tolerant about this, are your friends who find them disgusting. I am not siding anyone in this, but i guess both parties have their own level of tolerance.

Herro brother,

Aporogies for my bed English, I am from mainlend China you see. Hahaha, so my English skills is not the best

move on. There are more important things than them. you can't possible solve all problems nor all problems can be solve. Since its ur 2nd year in JC, don't think you will be staying there long enough to feel the impact. Just concentrate with ur study and move to another phase of life.

leave them alone is the best method.

its like a bottle of muddy sandwater, the more help you get, the more murky it becomes. let it settle by itself.

I don't know...I thought that in JC there are some rules regarding intimacy.
tell them to keep their intimate time outside of school. it's kind of irritating to see people all mushy in school (lesbian or gay or hetero)

Just curious, but do your other heterosexual couples in your school feed each other and exchange sweet talks in the public? Hugging and stuff?

Sorry but I've been out of school for too long :embrass:

Don't be judgemental and let the GRACE OF GOD works in them!!!

Cheers.

Just curious, but do your other heterosexual couples in your school feed each other and exchange sweet talks in the public? Hugging and stuff?

Sorry but I've been out of school for too long :embrass:

jeez feeding each other? chills are going down my spine now.
do they call each other by babynames also?
"bearbear, I heartchoo"
"mousemouse, I lub u too"

they have chosen a path...... so they will walk that path be it rocky or smooth

as much as some will tolerate homosexuality, the same respect must be accorded those that do not.

let evolution sort out the survival of this species

meanwhile, you should direct your energy towards more english tuition

meanwhile, you should direct your energy towards more english tuition

If not i will thought you are studying in the zoo where there are lots of otters running around

....just joking :)

your classmates too free is it? when i was your time i am more concern with my grades then this kind of nonsense at J2. if you think they need counselling then just call up the counsellors.

intro them 2 hunks .

If this situation is even real, then the best is to advise them to keep their relationship outside of the school compound and concentrate on their studies while in school.

Meanwhile I am appalled by the standard of english displayed by a JC student. I expect their standards to be better than that. I hope TS is making an effort to improve whether he/she is a foreigner or not. IF That is, this thread is not a joke.....

haha. ts engrish? beli nice one. me talk like tat also no scare no scare.

and away with the broken english.

ahem. my personal take on this? if it affects others... well. ITS THE OTHERS WHO SHLD JUST TURN AWAY AND DUN SEE!
lesbian/non-lesbian/straight etc. i'll give an advice to the couples in jc. DO AND DUN GET CAUGHT. tat is like the singapore way.

i believe that there are cases where studies and relationship may have a positive relationship, sometimes expotential even. it amazes me to no end to see ppl rise like nuts cause htey in love. as for the other extreme end of spectrum, we have failures (like me =.=). for me single hood worked better.

lesbian so wad? and i quote from the we live in singapura "gay is ok says pm"

ts u shld spend the time more on ur engrish. if u want to interfere with this matter, on one side u will be viewed as potentially a couple spoiler (whom i totally dislike.) or a lesbian hater (which will get the gay advocates after u)

let it be. if they cant tahan on for a good 60 years, and they fck up, its their problem. mean time u shld just focus study. exams coming in like less than 8 months. good luck.

jeez feeding each other? chills are going down my spine now.
do they call each other by babynames also?
"bearbear, I heartchoo"
"mousemouse, I lub u too"

I assume that you, like me, have been out of school for a looooong time :think:
But who knows? I mean, if it's normal nowadays in school that boy feed girl and girl feed boy... then girl feed girl isn't that bad (relatively.. I think :dunno: )

i've friends who are gay, lesbian and trans and bi.

if they chose their own path, let them be . JC final year.. so what ? 17? 18 ? they're no longer kids and are young adult already. if they are outcasted, isit really your problem? Trying to be a busy body? class unity ? How long do you think class unity lasts? This is a dog eat dog world~ sometimes you feel that classmates are good, but at times, i wish i dont have classmates at all. Classmates are influential to bring you UP or DOWN. so why let it bother ? if it was me, i'd just ignore. who needs FRIENDS? your classmates aint friensd. friends accept the outcomes they chose- not despise. please clear up things and draw a line - between classmates and friends.To me, classmates are purely classmates, they're Hi and Bye type of people in life, friends are those that stick by you adn support and help you out.

I would just tell those lesbians that dont get too intimate in school ~ it's a school after all. and i'll just let things be, afterall, im in school to study, and pass my exams. if other classmates dont feel comfortable, its their problem- no one asked them to get involved.