Pasting messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

boroangel

Apr 23, 2005
How come when we copy a text friom somwhere else.....cannot paste it when we are posting the text?

Its liek right now I have a passage of text from anthter window and I want to poaste it in a reply to a thread here. So I highlight that passage and click on COPY....then when I come over to the reply window on Clubsnap and right click...theres no PASTE option.

boroangel said:
Its liek right now I have a passage of text from anthter window and I want to poaste it in a reply to a thread here. So I highlight that passage and click on COPY....then when I come over to the reply window on Clubsnap and right click...theres no PASTE option.
sorry... silly question... did you click on "Quote" or the quick reply icon (on the bottom right of each message)?

i have not have problems in the past with copy and pasting text.

boroangel said:
that's probably something wrong with your PC. this forum is 100% fine.

Cactus jACK said:
sorry... silly question... did you click on "Quote" or the quick reply icon (on the bottom right of each message)?

i have not have problems in the past with copy and pasting text.

I used both 'Post Reply' and 'Quote' also cannot. Now that u mention Quick Reply...I realsie that I can use the paste button...but only for Quick Reply.

boroangel said:
I used both 'Post Reply' and 'Quote' also cannot. Now that u mention Quick Reply....I relaise that I dont have any quick reply icon on my window...theres only a message number on the top right hand corner?

Kaoz how come mine so special?
the "quick reply" icon is the one to the right of the "Quote" icon at the bottom right... the graphic is a piece of paper with a quill!!

click on this icon first, then you should be able to edit in the text area (at the bottom of the page), then click "post quick reply" to post message.

Status
Not open for further replies.