Password brute-force hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone knows any free programs that can do this to hack password-protected blogs? my friend has set a challenge for me to hack his wordpress blog..lol

google lor.

Last time I did, I found so many "hack-sites" teaching me and offering software/freeware/shareware to do all kinds of stuff to all kinds of computers.

I only DL a war-dialer; it make calls to designated telephone numbers on regular basis, every minute, at intervals, or any combination. So, if anyone/any company plays punk with me, I just find myself a nice computer and let it do its work!!

But seriously, just by accessing those sites can be dangerous; make sure your firewall and anti-virus is strong bro.

tried googling and got a few hits just now...and while attempting to download, my antivirus detected worms and trojans in the download file, so i cancelled the download...

tried googling and got a few hits just now...and while attempting to download, my antivirus detected worms and trojans in the download file, so i cancelled the download...

you can very very seldom download hacktools without virus and trojan. for me, i just run it under safe-try mode then revert it back after i finished doing my job. why not place the blog here and we shall all try it together.;)

eh Caspere, wouldn't making many phone calls pwn your phone bill?

btw, you tried brutus already? it is very very good.

Hey script kiddies,

Dont hack the wrong places ok.

Make sure you use launch pads that are not logged hor, if not sure better not do it.

It is a crime and you can be jailed.

PS- War dialers: Your war dialing attempts can be traced by the telco. All incoming and outgoing telephone calls may be logged and traced. Dont even attempt to use your own line.

Wireless hackers: Dont ever use your own network adapter for war driving and scanning hor, buy one separate wireless adapter card just for these purposes.

Hey script kiddies,

Dont hack the wrong places ok.

Make sure you use launch pads that are not logged hor, if not sure better not do it.

It is a crime and you can be jailed.

PS- War dialers: Your war dialing attempts can be traced by the telco. All incoming and outgoing telephone calls may be logged and traced. Dont even attempt to use your own line.

Wireless hackers: Dont ever use your own network adapter for war driving and scanning hor, buy one separate wireless adapter card just for these purposes.

on 2nd thought, is this thread allowed in CS?:think:

Hacking your friend's password may be a his challenge, but do understand that his blog isn't his exclusive property and is hosted on the wordpress site server. So any attempts to run scripts to hack his blog could be seen as an attempt to hack the site. So do be careful.

I tot the very nature of the stuff you tried to DL is coded as such that your AV would pick it up as a malicious program.... right?:think:

I tot the very nature of the stuff you tried to DL is coded as such that your AV would pick it up as a malicious program.... right?:think:

hacktool

Status
Not open for further replies.