Passport touchup....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benign

Jan 30, 2004
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
Just wonder any of your guys/gals touch up your or your relatives's passport photos?

I just done my mum's one.......dunno the govt accept or not, look rather young? :bsmilie:

Benign said:
Just wonder any of your guys/gals touch up your or your relatives's passport photos?

I just done my mum's one.......dunno the govt accept or not, look rather young? :bsmilie:
Don't think touching up is allowed... :dunno:

Check out the government's website..(there should be a discussion about this some time ago)

I don't, I leave everything as is. I only change the BG to white.

i did touch up mine before. photo was taken during my poly days i suppose off the bus concession pass, using my cam and edit. applied online and no problem so far. :D

I removed the fines lines around her lips and some black spots lor. left the eyes area alone.....

At least ten years younger. Dun think it will be that noticeable...just like the person has a face lift.... :bsmilie:

Benign said:
I removed the fines lines around her lips and some black spots lor. left the eyes area alone.....

At least ten years younger. Dun think it will be that noticeable...just like the person has a face lift.... :bsmilie:

Don't be shy, show us lah ;-)

trezeguet said:
haha i thot its illegal?
Illegal = The authorities get to know it and disapprove of the action and carries out the appropriate action.
Legal = The authorities know/don't know.

U dun say = legal.
U say = Illegal.

See the diff? If we're all going to walk in the shades of black and white and not thread on the grey, this world's essentially, plain boring cos everyone plays by the rules with no twists in the game. ;)

I also thinking to do it, but not sure the colour-shop will print for me or not, I think should be okay as long as I make the photos within the 4R standard, regarding the touch-up, I think it is NOT ALLOWED according to http://www.ica.gov.sg/apples/faq/photo_image.html :)

Not allowed. But u never say = dunno = allowed. ;)

Well, I dun think it do any harm as long as I play by the rules.

To make the fine lines disappeared and her facial features intact that is about ten years younger would really raised anyone's eyebrows. For a woman who is already 50plus or early 60's. The authority would really take notice or make so much noise....

Unless I went overboard....she looks 40plus or younger lor.

Nobody ask you to break the rules, but the rules did not said you can't find loopholes or go around it rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.