Passport Photos

newguy

Apr 2, 2005
A decent passport photo taken in a studio is hard to find nowadays. I'm residing in Jurong West area. Can anyone pls. tell me where to find one? Thanks.

Jurong Point, basement.. I took mine there.. not a studio.. just a small cubical

I took mine at the Fuji Shop, basement of Jurong Point One, outcome acceptable.

Jus shoot on ur own, submit online, dn't even nd to print. Somemore still can ps myself ABIT more handsome..lol

Can try this if you want a traditional PP shot :)
Please call before you go as I last visited them donkeys years ago ....

Broadway Photo Co Pte Ltd
Peninsula Excelsior Hotel #02-28, 3 Coleman Street (S)179804, Singapore 179805 +65 6338 4348 ‎

A decent passport photo taken in a studio is hard to find nowadays. I'm residing in Jurong West area. Can anyone pls. tell me where to find one? Thanks.
the old school type photo studios are left a few, not sure will some of them going short cut by using PnS as well?

anyway you can try the Clementi Bright at Clementi, the chinese name is call "li meng", another is call Modern Art Studio, but is located in Bedok.

hope this help.

I guess most of the shops don't provide passport photo service nowadays. As most of us renew our passport online, and there is an option for us to upload our own photos to ICA, with guidelines and specifications given by them. So most of us take our own photos and upload them. TS should practise this so as to save cost too! :)

I like to take in studio then keep it for resume uses. More profession over all look;p

go strobist blog, DIY with strobist method...

The Strobist blog post is here: strobist.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-simple-light-how-to-take-great.html It tells you how to make good lighting to prevent shadows on the face and background. :thumbsup:

Take a photo using a digital camera against a white wall, upload it to Create passport photos online for free - 123PassportPhoto to crop to the correct passport photo size, and download and print it at any photo center for $0.25. You will get 8 passport photos. 3 cents per passport photo. That's great, right?

Tips on taking passport photos here: General Passport Photo Guidelines - 123PassportPhoto

Why resurrect a 2-year-old thread??

Got new development mah.
Now can download free apps to take passport photo and submit online.