passport photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

filofari

Jan 18, 2002
singapore
Visit site
hello, does anyone know where is a good place to take passport photo? Need it urgently for job application. Interview on 1st dec but still no photo and have not filled application form... will need to chiong to get it done after my afternoon exam. :sweat:

hello, does anyone know where is a good place to take passport photo? Need it urgently for job application. Interview on 1st dec but still no photo and have not filled application form... will need to chiong to get it done after my afternoon exam. :sweat:

all the best and good luck for ur exam and job application..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just go to any old old photoshop lor, sure got the service one. they more experience;)

I like your attitude. :thumbsup:

Good luck on your job interview.

../azul123

Take urself with ur camera at home & print. That's what i did.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Finally my exams are over.. phew. I went to Clementi to have it taken... it turned out pretty good :D

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Finally my exams are over.. phew. I went to Clementi to have it taken... it turned out pretty good :D
Wanna show us how good is your "pretty good"? ....:p

how the interview ??

Status
Not open for further replies.