Passport photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyan

Jan 5, 2005
PR
Hi all,

can someone teach me how to take passport photo and what size to print it?

My friend asked me to help him take, he is looking for job... wants to print many pcs of it...
I am using a Canon photo printer.

kevyan said:
Hi all,

My friend asked me to help him take, he is looking for job... wants to print many pcs of it...

35mm x 45mm with white background. Chin to forehead roughly around 25mm. I think you can print about 8 pieces/4R size with small margins between them. Someone did send out some instructions to use PS to put multiple photos on 1 page for printout. Please search for it for more info. I usually use the Olympus Camedia software used by my P&S to print because I can ensure my printout sizes of my photos which I can also select different photos without having to go to PS. Good luck! :)

Make sure the background is 'pure' white & 'NO' shadow.
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority is very particular about these things.

kevyan said:
Hi all,

Sorry, re read you post, don't think your need a "passport photo" for resume, I mean shoot something more presentable head shot photo than typical passport photo.

catchlights said:
Sorry, re read you post, don't think your need a "passport photo" for resume, I mean shoot something more presentable head shot photo than typical passport photo.

Oh... I need one for myself too. Just received letter from immigration, stating that my passport is expiring in 6 months time, need to renew. Sigh...

kevyan said:
Oh... I need one for myself too. Just received letter from immigration, stating that my passport is expiring in 6 months time, need to renew. Sigh...
OIC, hope the link is useful to you.

catchlights said:
OIC, hope the link is useful to you.

It is. Thank you very much. :thumbsup:

the shop that i took my passport photo uses a template from PS..

she took then crop, paste onto the template..

is there such a template ?

k3nn3th03 said:
the shop that i took my passport photo uses a template from PS..

she took then crop, paste onto the template..

is there such a template ?

Make you own, you can have 8 pcs of passport size fit into one pc of 4R

Status
Not open for further replies.