Passport photo size

SG passport photo is 3.5cm x 4.5 cm. A good printer does 300dpi... Now get a calculator and do some math. ;)

But a quick google search for "passport photo" got me this site by ICA themselves:

How to take passport photo using Digital camera
http://www3.ica.gov.sg/apples/faq/photo_image.html

Isn't it nice what you can find when you just try to do a little bit of research on your own?

Yup, used it earlier this year. IIRC they add a logo to some of the usable space in a 4R print, so I still had to cut and paste in PS.

Try it and see if it's any different -- doesn't cost a thing, right? :)

Well, you can fit 8 Singapore PP photos in one 4R in a 4 x 2 grid.

I just tried with a dummy photo, and the free option gives you 4 photos in a 2x2 grid occupying 1/2 the 4R area -- all this is in a downloadable JPEG image. The other 1/2 comes out green, with the website address and some text. All you have to do if you want to maximise your 4R print area is copy and paste. It's still faster than doing it all in PS, unless you already have a template set up I guess.

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me what is the pixel size of a passport photo?

Singapore Passport photo size is 45 x 35 mm (Requirements at 123PassportPhoto)

For 300dpi (dots per inch) printing, a 4R photo is 6 inche x 4 inches, so the pixel size of a 4R photo is 1800 x 1200 pixel.

For singapore passport photo, the pixel size is 531 x 413. You can make a single passport with photoshop and copy and paste multiple photos to the 1800 x 1200 pixel photo. Then print on 4R paper.

For 600dpi, you just double the numbers.

Or you can try Create passport photos for free - 123PassportPhoto, you will get a final 4R photo for printing either using 300dpi or 600dpi for printing.