Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWT

Mar 22, 2006
Singapore
Dear All:

The Serangoon Shooters @ The Serangoon has changed its name to accurately reflect the passion and activity our members focus on. Henceforth, we are called the:
Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon (PPS).

The PSS is for members who have a passion for photography.
There is no geographical boundary for membership.
It is a non-profit organization and not a platform for commercial interest.
We strive to bring value to our members and to The Serangoon.

We meet twice a month @ The Serangoon (Serangoon North Avenue 2, Singapore)
on every 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month.

Come and join us and register as a member.

William Teo
On behalf of
Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon.
HP: 8128 0500
jwteo8@gmail.com

:D
I want to join as a member. How am I going to ?

Hi Chickentang:

If you like to join us, pls come to our next meeting and register with us.
We will be meeting on Feb 13 (instead of Feb 14 due to Valentine Day) @ The Serangoon.
Meeting starts at 7:30 pm. The Serangoon is located at Serangoon North Avenue 2.
Looking forward to meeting you on Feb 13.

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Hi,

How to go to The Serangoon? I will take MRT and alight at Seranggon MRT. Sorry to trouble you

Best regards
TRacy

Hi TRacy

Send me an email and I will forward you the map with directions to The Serangoon.
Cannot post the map in CS for fear of copyright infringement.
While the official address is Serangoon North Avenue 2, it is located at the end of AMK Ave 3
(AMK Ave 3 joining Houghang Ave 2) if you travel from AMK MRT. There is a bus stop beside The Serangoon (colorful building). Accessable from the main road AMK Ave 3.

JWT
jwteo8@gmail.com

Those not living at Serangoon can join in? :think:

Dear All:

There is no geographical boundary for joining the Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon. It is located at Serangoon North Avenue 2. We welcome all who have a passion in photography and a desire to learn/improve and/or share/teach to improve the skills in photography. We are a non-profit organization. Some of our members are professionals. They are willing to share/teach those who are seeking to improve their skills in photography.
Come to our meetings to find out more. The next meeting will be held on Feb 13.

JWT
jwteo8@gmail.com

hey! i'm from serangoon gardens. :] very near leonwithphotos. but would it be weird to join since i'll be away in sydney for 4 months each time..?? quite interesting there's actually a fixed club.. :thumbsup:

hey! i'm from serangoon gardens. :] very near leonwithphotos. but would it be weird to join since i'll be away in sydney for 4 months each time..?? quite interesting there's actually a fixed club.. :thumbsup:

wow when did my name start coming into the picture.

cool to hear about this club in serangoon. really wish to join. but cant cos have classes every wed night.will join u guys when my holidays come

guys! treat purplenails well.

wow when did my name start coming into the picture.

cool to hear about this club in serangoon. really wish to join. but cant cos have classes every wed night.will join u guys when my holidays come

guys! treat purplenails well.

muahahahahaha..!! X] popular mah..
just wondering, how long will each meeting last?

Upzz for PPS ! :thumbsup:
may the membership prosper with the chinese new yr !! ;p

Dear All:

Our fortnightly meetings are on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month.
The next meeting, however, has been moved forward to Tue Feb 13 because
Wed Feb 14 is Valentine Day. I look forward to welcome new members to our meetings.
Come, irrespective where you live. The Talk at this meeting is Photoshop CS2. Come and share your photographys, learn something new on Photoshope CS2 from our Speaker and find out what we have planned for in future meetings.

JWT
HP 8128 0500

The Passion Photographers' Society meets @ The Serangoon on Tuesday, Feb. 13 at 7:30pm. The Serangoon is located at Serangoon North Avenue 2.
Come and learn something new or come and share what you know with us !

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Hi,may i know which area in serangoon north ave 2?
My place have bus 76.:)

hmm its near the madrassah [spello?]

ok i can make it :D :D see u guys and gals then~

Status
Not open for further replies.