Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Wish all PPS member a happy & Prosperous Lunar New Year.

gong xi fa cai ! nian nian you yu !

Dear All:

Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon meets on Wednesday, Feb 28 @ 7:30 pm in Room # 05-01. See you then.

JWT
HP 81280500:)

The Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon meets this evening, Feb 28, @ 7:30 pm at The Serangoon, Serangoon North Avenue 2, Room #05-01.
We welcome you to join us (no restriction on geographical boundary). Our logo will be revealed for offiical use. Come and find out what we have planned for the days ahead.

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Hi JWT,

I'm staying at Geylang Bahru and would like to join PPSS's meeting today. Can you guide me as to which buses to take to The Serangoon?

I have 853 and 107 at my home bus stop....

What do i need to bring along for this meeting?

Best regards and TIA!
Eddie

cat.jpg

and i have found a way to use hue!!!! CHANGE UR EYE COLOUR!!! hahaha!;)

Hi

Did you put into practice after attending the Talk last night ??

JWT

yes i did!! it looks kinda more natural when using hue i think.

Delighted that you had benefited from the Talk; learned something useful. Glad for you.
Hope others will take note and come to pick up a few tips here and there, all for the love
of photography.

JWT

Dear All:

The next meeting of Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon is on Wednesday (always the 2nd & 4th Wed) Mar 14. We will have a special guest speaker for the evening.
He is Mr. Hilarion Goh (AMPA-UK), a well known professional photographer. His Talk is on Creative Photography.
Come and join us and benefit from what Mr. Goh has to share with us.
For non-members, pls email to register so that we could arrange adequate accommodation.
Thank you.

JWT
jwteo8@gmail.com

Me will be there.
Went for a shoot before and Hilarion Goh is very patient with newbies like me..
Happy to have him as our guest speaker.:)
Look foward to the talk..:)

Dear All:

The next meeting of Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon is on Wednesday (always the 2nd & 4th Wed) Mar 14. We will have a special guest speaker for the evening.
He is Mr. Hilarion Goh (AMPA-UK), a well known professional photographer. His Talk is on Creative Photography.
Come and join us and benefit from what Mr. Goh has to share with us.
For non-members, pls email to register so that we could arrange adequate accommodation.
Thank you.

JWT
jwteo8@gmail.com

hi, i'm a non-member and would like to join. Thnks.

Hi Hotsshooter:
You we welcome to join us. Need your Real name, HP and email address.
Pls send details to my email address
Thanks

JWT
HP 8128 0500
jwteo8@gmail.com

hi JWT, i hv private message u my above info ...thnks..

Status
Not open for further replies.