Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,may i know which area in serangoon north ave 2?
My place have bus 76.:)

Hi
When you get into Serangoon North Ave 2 you will be able to see The Serangoon (C.C).
It is beside the one and only multi-storey car park in the Serangoon North area. If you
travel via the main road, it is at the start of AMK Ave 3 (from Hougang Ave 2). It is the
colorful building after the mosque.
Hope the above helps.

JWT

Hi
When you get into Serangoon North Ave 2 you will be able to see The Serangoon (C.C).
It is beside the one and only multi-storey car park in the Serangoon North area. If you
travel via the main road, it is at the start of AMK Ave 3 (from Hougang Ave 2). It is the
colorful building after the mosque.
Hope the above helps.

JWT

I think if from AMK Mrt/Intchange you have to cross the bridge.
If from Hougang MRT/Interchange , You can take No 132 and 165, (74 also can but is longer) after I cross the Yio Chu Kang Rd , you can press the bell and the CC is beside the busstop. Is more convenient in this way.

Besides, there are No 55 and 25 from Bedok and Eunos direction,

What other buses, let me :think:

Dear All:

We cannot post the map in CS for fear on copyright infringement.
If you need the map, pls email to jwteo8@gmail.com

Buses along AMK Avenue 3 are:
25, 55. 74, 132, 165
Buses along Yio Chu Kang Road are:
70, 73, 76, 103, 147

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Hi I'm staying in Sengkang Rivervale Cres,can i join? Please advice the actual location... As i assume it is next to the mosque.... right??? Who can i look for when i had reach?? Floor??

Sorry i had read through all the threads but doesn't seems to have a clear idea of the exact meeting location. I only know it is at Serangoon North on 13 Feb @ 730pm. Thanks ;)

Regards

ck
Hp: 90602647 / cckiong76@hotmail.com

Dear All:

25, 55. 74, 132, 165
70, 73, 76, 103, 147

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Please check this link the map provided by streetdirectory.com

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?travel_id=7810&travel_site=142777

Yes it is near the mosque.

Hi I'm staying in Sengkang Rivervale Cres,can i join? Please advice the actual location... As i assume it is next to the mosque.... right??? Who can i look for when i had reach?? Floor??

Sorry i had read through all the threads but doesn't seems to have a clear idea of the exact meeting location. I only know it is at Serangoon North on 13 Feb @ 730pm. Thanks ;)

Regards

ck

Passion Photographers' Society is having their meeting forthnightly at the following address and location

The Serangoon Community Center
(Meeting normally help on the 5th floor at 0730 PM)

Address : 10 Serangoon North Ave 2
S555877

Hi William,

I did a rough sketch of the map. Let me know if you think this is inappropriate:

The Serangoon CC.jpg

Dear All:

25, 55. 74, 132, 165
70, 73, 76, 103, 147

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Hello CKPY7677

You are most welcome to join us. There is no geographical boundary or restriction as long as you have a passion in photography, keen to learn/share your skills in photography and would not be using this as a platform for commercial interest.
We will be meeting in Room #05-01.
Looking forward to seeing you at our meeting on Tuesday, Feb 13

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Regards

ck

You can take bus service 156 and alight opposite the mousque and walk over.

Dear All:

Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon meets tonight at The Serangoon, Serangoon North Avenue 2 at 7:30 pm in Room # 05-01.
Come and join us.

JWT
HP 8128 0500

O man, I m interested but too far from you all, my house is in Hougang but studying and staying in NTU. sob...

Dear Tingguan, I am also in NTU. If I can make it there, there should be no problem for you. If you are really interested in something, travelling should not be a problem. Unless of course, the interest is not strong enough.

hey wassup PPS! finally got my equiptment...a little basic at the moment but should do the job la

Wa so many passionate pple here :thumbsup:
so sorry wasnt able to come last week as school ended late for me.
Anyone from NUS want to go down together from NUS? pm me !:)

Dear All:

The Passion Photographers's Society @ The Serangoon wishes ALL a Successful & Prosperous Lunar New Year. May Singapore continue to enjoy peace and prosperity and its people continue to excel to greater heights.

The Council
PPS

Wish everyone a Happy and a Prosperous Lunar New Year.
May all your dreams (lenses) come true..

Cheers..
Allan

Happy new yr, PPS serangoon ! :p

May the golden pig bring us all good luck !! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.