Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon (Thread II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon holds its next meeting on Mar. 28(Wednesday) at 7:30 pm sharp. We meet in Room #05-01. Address of The Serangoon is 10, Serangoon North Avenue 2.

Our guest speaker for the next meeting is Dr. Fong Chee Wai from the Nature Photographic Society, Singapore. The topic of his Talk is: Nature Photography.

You are welcome to join us. While we do not charge a fee, we respectfully request you to register with us by sending your name & contact number via email to jwteo8@gmail.com
Looking forward to seeing you at our next meeting.

The Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon is an Interest Group in & supported by the Serangoon Community Club. While our focus is on the residents served by The Serangoon, we do not have a boundary restriction for interested photographers who want to join us. It is, however, not a platform for commercial interest.

JWT
jwteo8@gmail.com
HP 8128 0500

BlurLotusFairy COming...:) :heart: :bsmilie:

Why was the previous thread under the same heading under lock?

Cool... I live really nearby, I can't this wednesdaybut how to get more details about the "Society"?

regards

dino

serangoon.jpg

Hi
Just a reminder that our meeting is tomorrow, Mar 28 at 7:30 pm.
Our guest speaker is Dr. Fong Chee Wai from Nature Photographic Society (Singapore).
His topic is: Introduction to Nature Photography.
Admission is FREE but you have to register at jwteo8@gmail.com.
Pls register to ensure a seat. Glad that registration has been good
See you on Wednesday at The Serangoon. Room # 05-01
Address is 10, Serangoon North Avenue 2

JWT
HP 8128 0500

Dear All:

We are expecting a large turn out at our meeting tonight. Pls email to register
(jwteo8@gmail.com)

Venue: The Serangoon
10, Serangoon North Avenue 2
Speaker: Dr. Fong Chee Wai
Topic: Introudction to Nature Photography
Time: 7:30 pm
Admission: Only if you had registered (FREE !!!)

JWT
HP 8128 0500
jwteo8@gmail.com

Ya quite scary. Make sure you register and come on time, else have to stand.
Don't think able to get the auditorium right. :embrass:

Kind of impromptu due to travelling schedule and also work schedule but the PPS @ The Serangoon is having its first outing. It will be night photography and we will be shooting around Boat Quay area where there will be opportunities to shoot nightscape of the CBD building, andersen bridge, boat quay etc etc .

Date: 11th April 2007 (Wed)
Time: 7.30pm moving out at 8.00pm
Meeting Place: The Asian Civilisations Museum (Outside)

We will be gathering just outside the The Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM). You can click on the below link to have an idea of where the place is. The meeting time is 7.30pm and we will sort of gather around to know each other and kick off the shoot at 8.00pm.

http://www.acm.org.sg/visitus/planningyourvisit.asp

If you are late and in case we have already wandered us, please give me a ring at 97686991.

For those who are interested, please email me at daniel.sim@passionphotographers.com so that I can have an idea of how many people we will be expecting.

Please remember to bring along your tripod since it is a night shoot and since it is mainly landscape, your flash won't be of much help.

It's kind of a short notice. My apologies for that but if you can make it, just come along and join in the fun.

Regards,

Daniel Sim
on behalf of Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon

Anyone going there earlier ..like 6.30pm for dinner? :D
PM me leh.

I be there before 7, but for the sunset over the CBD sky. If it turns out well, will be reddish purple.

ooi andy, me meet u at 6.00pm plus..asap i rush down..where to meet u?

Kind of impromptu due to travelling schedule and also work schedule but the PPS @ The Serangoon is having its first outing. It will be night photography and we will be shooting around Boat Quay area where there will be opportunities to shoot nightscape of the CBD building, andersen bridge, boat quay etc etc .

Date: 11th April 2007 (Wed)
Time: 7.30pm moving out at 8.00pm
Meeting Place: The Asian Civilisations Museum (Outside)

We will be gathering just outside the The Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM). You can click on the below link to have an idea of where the place is. The meeting time is 7.30pm and we will sort of gather around to know each other and kick off the shoot at 8.00pm.

http://www.acm.org.sg/visitus/planningyourvisit.asp

If you are late and in case we have already wandered us, please give me a ring at 97686991.

For those who are interested, please email me at daniel.sim@passionphotographers.com so that I can have an idea of how many people we will be expecting.

Please remember to bring along your tripod since it is a night shoot and since it is mainly landscape, your flash won't be of much help.

It's kind of a short notice. My apologies for that but if you can make it, just come along and join in the fun.

Regards,

Daniel Sim
on behalf of Passion Photographers' Society @ The Serangoon
hi,i would like to joint your for my first night shooting with DSLR camera,i be there before 7 pm,thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.