Pasir Ris photographers outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xingyap

Mar 29, 2005
Singapore, Singapore
Any photographer at Pasir Ris arranging for photo hunting? I would like to join.. :)

Hey! a fellow Pasir Ris-er. as a matter of curiousity, are you a student or working adult? I'm looking for pasir ris shooters as well to get a bit of "expert advice".

Hey! a fellow Pasir Ris-er. as a matter of curiousity, are you a student or working adult? I'm looking for pasir ris shooters as well to get a bit of "expert advice".
I am working adult.. Only 2 of us staying at Pasir Ris? khehe

I am working adult.. Only 2 of us staying at Pasir Ris? khehe

actually no, there are plenty of PGs staying around that area, why not u look at the East Shooters thread? We've had a couple of shoots in Pasir Ris already..

Hey lukesky!!! Good to see you!!

You can propose a pasir ris shooting in the east shooter. =)

hi hi.... outing har? i also duno where to go man. the next big event will probably be the fireworks in august..

haha i've never been to any of the outings either. hardly surprising, given that i just joined 2 days ago. any TP students among you easties?

has favorited this thread..

do update if got impromptu meet up.
Anyone photographed the new (& horrid) ferris wheel yet?? :bigeyes:

If got enough people in Pasir Ris, maybe we can arrange for outing. Some places to be considered such as SBG, SBWR, KRT, and etc... Good to go there and back home together... ; )

i am from Pasir Ris as well and lives ard blk 100+. will be happy to join u folks when my schedule permits

hi guys! im also from pasir ris...yes we can set to meet up for shoot sometimes. i believe there are lots of great spots here in pasir ris to shoot! :D

I just went to Mandai Orchid Garden this morning, together with another 4 photographers of Pasir Ris... ; )
Sorry, we didn't post it here because it was last minutes outing actually. I will try to post the plan for the next outing..

The result was not great today, it was a bit cloudy in the morning.. if you wanna see, here is some of the picts:

http://masakatsu.multiply.com/photos/album/53/Mandai_Orchid_Garden

i have never been to photography outings.
quite introvert here :(

i live in pasir ris tho and i think our town rocks :D:bigeyes:

Hi All! I'm a proud pasir risian. totally agree with ya on that!!!!

hello.... *waves*
I live here too...

By the way.... any one knows if i can get good shots of birds in the swamp PRPark?

just read back my own post i feel quite silly, i dont mean if i can get a good shot...
I mean if there are any birds in the swamp area? like those you see is Sg Buloh or Ubin? egrets, sand pipers, hornbills etc?

i am from Pasir Ris as well and lives ard blk 100+. will be happy to join u folks when my schedule permits

Here's one more...
Please feel free to sms/call me on my mobile for last minute outings.
Dagger - 966 966 46
Thanks!;)

hello.... *waves*
I live here too...

By the way.... any one knows if i can get good shots of birds in the swamp PRPark?

just read back my own post i feel quite silly, i dont mean if i can get a good shot...
I mean if there are any birds in the swamp area? like those you see is Sg Buloh or Ubin? egrets, sand pipers, hornbills etc?

Yes...you can get them...kingfisher, bee-eater, pink-neck pigeon and so on.
Here's a couple i took there...
image captured RAW, uncropped & unadjusted...just converted to jpeg and resized

2642800530_2ba0350f4f.jpg
2642796796_33d9ec0c06.jpg

Yes...you can get them...kingfisher, bee-eater, pink-neck pigeon and so on.
Here's a couple i took there...
image captured RAW, uncropped & unadjusted...just converted to jpeg and resized

2642800530_2ba0350f4f.jpg
2642796796_33d9ec0c06.jpg

Hmm... correct me if I'm wrong but that kingfisher in the left pic seems to have one of its legs missing :think:

birds often rest on one leg while standing on the tree.. that's not a kingfisher though.... it's an egret. :)

i'm living in tampines, close enough to count me in! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.