Partygoers: Any good discos to recommend that plays retro music on Friday nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I only knew of Newsroom Bar which is pretty good. Any other places to recommend? Wanted to try more locations ;p

your retro is ahbeng funky ( eg heavy bass thumping pumped-up berlinda carlise) or real classic music retro? :cool:

looking for places that play more of the 80's type of music. guess more like ahbeng funky (but I'm not too familiar with the singers though) ;p

Que Pasa at Emerald Hill is celebrating their 10th yr old & is having a party bash on Sat. Shld be good. I'll there.

ahbeng retro then..must find those pub with mainly young teenager one once u see a lot of ahlian ah huay ah kow gangster NSFboy etc etc those pattern hangng outside then should be it ..hehe ;)

I'm all ears here :lovegrin:

Btw, Class 95 plays "best of retro" by doctormix on fri nights, IIRC. Great station to tune in to when you're driving on a cool friday night. :)

will let you know next time ;p it could be quite last min with the group I'm hanging out with.

just stick to newsroom... they play very good retro every fri nite...:) older crowd too...

thanks w.s. I dun mind sticking to newsroom but have requests to try other places ;p

up for the day :)

if u want just a drink and listen to good music, u may wanna try the blue bistro bar at central mall. the band is good.

while u are at newsroom, u can ask the waitress for advise. they move around too, so they are in better position to recommend places

thanks Yeowww. I'm looking for places with dance floors ;p

up for more replies from those with Monday blues ;p

Incedrius said:
coyote ugly??

just my $0.02 ... :p

hmm.... where's the place? remembered reading abt it in the papers.

up for my recommendations ;p

btw, is China Jump good? heard the crowd is pretty young now-a-days.

imaginary_number said:
I'm all ears here :lovegrin:

Btw, Class 95 plays "best of retro" by doctormix on fri nights, IIRC. Great station to tune in to when you're driving on a cool friday night. :)

Yeah..Doctormix is good :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.