Partition Camera Bags.. Where to find in SG?

shaoken

Deregistered
Hi..

My friend (quite urgent) and I (not really urgent) need a "partition bag" for my slingbag or haversack, just to put my cameras.
Google and search, I came across this on G-market (see picture below).

Any shops in Singapore selling this?
Thanks.
:)

m-6476 black.jpg

Source: G-Market

There are also small camera bags for PnS cameras that come with internal partitions. I still have 2 of them which I got for my earlier Canon Powershot A series cameras. Should be still available in the usual shops and malls.

i do personally recall seeing this at TKfoto, you can start from there (call them if need be)!

if not THAT rush, ebay is always a better deal... you can try searching for "matin inserts" ;)

There are also small camera bags for PnS cameras that come with internal partitions. I still have 2 of them which I got for my earlier Canon Powershot A series cameras. Should be still available in the usual shops and malls.

i do personally recall seeing this at TKfoto, you can start from there (call them if need be)!

if not THAT rush, ebay is always a better deal... you can try searching for "matin inserts" ;)

Thanks for the help. Will look into it.

Drop by Manda photographic equipment outlet to see if they still carry Clik's orange coloured "partition bag"