Status
Not open for further replies.

artofshuenalogy

Nov 4, 2006
Parting-Ways.jpg

C&C welcomed =) Thanks :)

Come i write for you the write up.

Parting Ways -

In time to come, long gone are the echoes of students exercising on the well beaten tracks.
Precious are the memories and history of an era captured in still motion.
Our ways have parted, but the spirit lingers on. Up and On!

Thanks for this picture, brings back fond memories of SAJC. Unless your intepretation is of something else, pls let me know what it meant by "parting ways".

The pic is too tilted, I "fell of" the picture while looking at it. At least the background is discernable for me to recognize the place immediately!

Come i write for you the write up.

Parting Ways -

In time to come, long gone are the echoes of students exercising on the well beaten tracks.
Precious are the memories and history of an era captured in still motion.
Our ways have parted, but the spirit lingers on. Up and On!

Thanks for this picture, brings back fond memories of SAJC. Unless your intepretation is of something else, pls let me know what it meant by "parting ways".

The pic is too tilted, I "fell of" the picture while looking at it. At least the background is discernable for me to recognize the place immediately!

Haha everytime I post pics of the old SAJC, I get lots of ex-SAJC-ers commenting :bsmilie: hmm..its titled parting ways to signify the different paths the sec 4 graduates were going to take after they leave secondary sch (its RV occupying the sch currently btw). And yea I'm a sec 4 student too :)

Oh...sort of guessed that TS is from RV.

Anyway, can't help it... the school is deeply ingrained into our memories for those Saints who has studied at 2 Malan Rd. Always a pleasant sigh when I see an image depicting SAJC...haha!

All the best for your Os!

Status
Not open for further replies.