Part time Job for 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henessy

Feb 1, 2006
Bishan
www.henessyphoto.blogspot.com
Hi, may I know where can I find part time job for 1 month(From now till chinese new year)? I heard from my friends that pre-chinese new year season got a lot of part time job. But couldn't find one from classified and job recruiting websites.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks:)

Hi, may I know where can I find part time job for 1 month(From now till chinese new year)? I heard from my friends that pre-chinese new year season got a lot of part time job. But couldn't find one from classified and job recruiting websites.

Supermarkets like NTUC, etc need lots of ppl to handle the goods.

apb usually hires people to sell beer and soft drinks too.

Supermarkets like NTUC, etc need lots of ppl to handle the goods.

Haha. Thanks for the prompt reply. But if I am not wrong, the pay is $4 per hour. I am looking for something higher than that. Of course, if I can't find any better options, I think will try it. :)

nopes. no commission. but that one the pay is also quite dismal. around $5 an hour? gotta keep a lookout in the papers nearer to cny. not sure if they start recruiting so early..

nopes. no commission. but that one the pay is also quite dismal. around $5 an hour? gotta keep a lookout in the papers nearer to cny. not sure if they start recruiting so early..

Oh ok. I also heard from my friends that they have those that barbeque bak kua. The pay not bad. But not sure how to find those.

you can actually approach the ppl in the NTUC or see if you know anyone working as merchandiser . they do have many jobs like selling beer , marigold drinks with good pay and commission .

Oh ok. I also heard from my friends that they have those that barbeque bak kua. The pay not bad. But not sure how to find those.

bak kua pay sucks. $5.50 for bbqing it, and $5 for retail. not worth the hours. and, it's damn bloody tiring.

but it's an experience lah. and yes, i've done it before in 2006. you see and handle so much bak kua that you feel like killing yourself when you actually eat it. hahaha.

Many merchandisers are currently looking for people to fill a quick position(s). Approach these popular brands and you may find a job. Just do not request for non cpf payment as hirers hate such candidates. It only gets them into trouble when the soup turns sour.

Many merchandisers are currently looking for people to fill a quick position(s). Approach these popular brands and you may find a job. Just do not request for non cpf payment as hirers hate such candidates. It only gets them into trouble when the soup turns sour.

May I know how do I go about looking of merchandisers of famous brand?

Thanks

bak kua pay sucks. $5.50 for bbqing it, and $5 for retail. not worth the hours. and, it's damn bloody tiring.

but it's an experience lah. and yes, i've done it before in 2006. you see and handle so much bak kua that you feel like killing yourself when you actually eat it. hahaha.

Wah. My friend told me that she bbq for bee cheng hiang for $12 an hour. But that was during good times in 2007.:sweat:

Probably you might want to google around.:dunno:

maybe now would be a good time to walk around the chinatown stores and just talk to the people working there? they may not have any idea (because most of them come from our friendly neighbours like malaysia or even china) but at least you can get the contacts of the people who will know. like a name card or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.