part time job at IT fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm..

does anyone knows where can i find adverts of postings for jobs at the upcoming IT fair.

i know usualy such fairs they got part timers to give flyers etc.

i could do with a part time..then on the last day get my friends help me BUY BUY BUY.

time to change laptop and get a new 50MM from olympus !!!!!

go to hardware zone and vr zone forum to scout...

Sometimes Straits times also has those job offers.

think it requires training upfront.

if so, typicallyl how many days in total (training + actual fair) and total expected pay?

the job will require the person to cover the full event.
don't think any training will be provided except some basic company product knowledge.
don't believe, can go ask the sales person at the panny booth lx3 is better or fz28, then observe how he/she answer the question.

the job will require the person to cover the full event.
don't think any training will be provided except some basic company product knowledge.
don't believe, can go ask the sales person at the panny booth lx3 is better or fz28, then observe how he/she answer the question.

true true..not many provides training..some of my friends goes there picks up the brochue n tries to learn on the spot..some does..like apple..

well..thanks for all your replies..so far have not found any though..maybe recession..cutting down on spending so not hiring!!

im trying my luck see if i can work for some laptop or camera company..commission would be great there compared to selling accessories.

and yes those who work are required to cover the entire event..from 12th to 15th with meals provided!

as in all IT Fairs..usually the most flexible is the full timers when it comes to free gifts or discounts. usually the people doing counter or the ones standing around directing the part timers.

biggest money earner if you are starting out would be hdd and laptops. Only if you have contacts then can get into the very big comission brands like Sony, Canon and so on. Sold Canon before and the comission was almost 2 months pay provided got sales experience and know how and when to bomb other brands.

right about now, most shops will be calling their regular part timers to confirm for IT fair so if you have a friend who worked before many times..can ask to be recommended as well.

take note not all have meals catered for.

Last edited:
as in all IT Fairs..usually the most flexible is the full timers when it comes to free gifts or discounts. usually the people doing counter or the ones standing around directing the part timers.

biggest money earner if you are starting out would be hdd and laptops. Only if you have contacts then can get into the very big comission brands like Sony, Canon and so on. Sold Canon before and the comission was almost 2 months pay provided got sales experience and know how and when to bomb other brands.

right about now, most shops will be calling their regular part timers to confirm for IT fair so if you have a friend who worked before many times..can ask to be recommended as well.

take note not all have meals catered for.

that is the problem..

me like most of my friends are waiting to start poly.

so not much we know has worked at such fairs before.

for me, any kinda camera brand or laptop will do.

pay wise..got money i happy, can go get myself a 50mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.