Project naming for "Super Panoramic shots of Orchard Road"

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
The committee is pls to inform to all cser that we had recieved a total of 34 titles for coming out with a suitable of the project name for Panoramic View of Orchard Road. As per submission of the project name, 1 person is entitle to 1 vote only, even though the polling list will be split into 3 thread (due to max of 15 selections per poll). The closing date for the poll is next wednesday, 13.10.04, 2359hr.

Happy polling guys

i want " HOW LONG CAN YOU GO!"

sob sob... i didn't read the whole thread on the name suggestion and gave 3 instead of 1. the last one was my fav. :(

bro, cannot lah :nono: .

may be next project??? super looooooooooong one :bigeyes: :heart: :sweat: ??

who knows :think: .

Guys,
Please be reminded that you can vote for titles in the other 2 threads as well. The reason for splitting the proposed titles into three threads is due to the limitation of the host web.

Your vote can go to any ONE proposed titles in the three threads. Kindly browse through all three threads before casting your vote (one vote per person only).

For those who had already casted their vote but would like to revote because you have miss-understood the rules I had set (mistake on my part and I apologize), pls dont. PM me and I will do the final adjustment.

I would like to replace the existing part 1 but cant as this will need the moderator to do it (I think).

louis (acrylonithrill), andy (andi1704) & myself did another trial today, we had posted the merged photo onto the main thread.

Hi guys

Gentle remember, tonight 2359hr is the closing of the poll. If you have yet to cast your vote, pls do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.